.hate.

he care fully places her on the bed 

neil: baby how are you i am your papa...and we are waiting for you....he talks with the baby...while avni smiles at him....

avni: neil can you get arav here please.... 

neil: look princess your mom and arav are in same team when you will come we will be in one team..he cares her baby bump 

avni: please neil arav...

neil: okay i am going but don't you dare to get down from bed..

avni: okay done

neil goes in to arav's room..

while arav was holding avni's pic and was crying....

arav: mom please come back i don't want to be with out you i want you i know your busy but i miss you mom...

you know what mom papa also misses you but he stays strong in front of me so that i will not cry 

neil to cries but wipes his tears...

neil: arav by listening to neil's voice arav wipes his tears i a have surprise for you..so do you want to see it you will love it

arav: no papa i don't want..

neil: okay but at least see it if you don't like then we will come back he picks him up...and takes him to his room..

arav: papa why we are going to your room..

neil: surprise he opens the door arav sees Avni he starts crying..

neil: okay aru stop crying he wipes his tears and puts him down 

arav goes near avni while she was back facing him he hugs her from back..

arav: i miss you mom

avni: i too miss you and i am sorry 

arav: it's okay mom...

Avni hugs him and while her shoulders became wet 

avni makes him sit on her lap...and wipes his tears...and kisses his cheek....and while he too 

neil: then for me..aru

arav : no papa you will always get from me...but you a can get 1  from mom come on mom..

Avni kisses neil cheek...

next day.

avneil and arav are sleeping bell rings...

Avni gets up but neil stops her goes and open's the door he sees neela maa and myra...

neil: maa come inside...but he doesn't look at myra...

neela: where is Avni and arav...

neil: they are sleeping but he sees Avni coming down..while myra goes near Avni and hugs her here neil was fuming in anger...Avni just looks at neil...while arav comes behind avni..

neil looses his temper he shouts which makes arav scared....he just holds avni hand tightly...

neil: i told you right she can't enter in these house i said you or not avni let it be you left your own son and went for her right....

so now mrs avni neil khanna doesn't care about our feeling right...

neela: enough neil i am the one who bought myra here and avni even don't about us.....

here avni was having tears in her eyes including arav.... avni just goes from there and arav goes with her while myra just look at neil...

neil goes behind them myra tries to hold neil's hand but he ignores her...

Myra was sad because she some where carves for neil's love she just want a hug like arav does but things goes different from neil's point of you..

she is Myra:

he is arav