Go or stay ☼

As he walked to kats apartment he debated weather to press the buzzer. Again she wanted to see him and maybe if luke said no the first time he wouldn't be here again, he click it and she buzzed him in.

He ran up the stairs, greeted with a open door she ran into his arms "I knew you couldn't turn me down lukey"

Right now caite was fully awake, watching the time on the alarm clock go by, it seemed to go slower when she didn't leave her eyes off it. Woundering were luke was as the time hit twelve.

She couldn't bother him at the session and just like he said, he might crash there. There probably working on a song right at this moment.

Kat rolled off luke, wrapping the sheets around her. "You alright luke?" He thought it was best not to speak, "Lucas?!" He turned to look at her an angry Caitlin came to mind. How will she react to this?

'Your planing on telling her?'

'Well maybe...no. Not really'

He open the door to the small flat, the jingling of tossed must of been heard because the lights turned on in the bedroom. A tired Caitlin walked tours him, it was five am. "Your home" she smiles, eyes still closed as she hugged him.

A light snore came out of her as she leaned her head on his shoulder "I'm tired" she mumbled. Luke picked her up bridal style, placing her on the bed. He slid her jeans off and put the covers over her.

He shut off the lights and just when he was about to the close the door caite groaned "lay with me"

"You'll hate me if I do."

-

He was planing in telling her once she woke up, the couch was uncomfortable so he didn't sleep, at all. He flipped though Chanel's coming to sponge bob, it was the only thing really on at seven in the morning.

"Good morning" Caitlin piped in taking a seat on the floor.

"Hey beautiful" her hair was all over the place, she didn't even bother to out pants back on.

"You change me but don't lay with me?" She turned to meet his gaze, "look, caite." He sighed. Holding the ground would eat him up whole right now.

"I slept with kat, I mean- I, I didn't see the boys I went to see kat."

"So you didn't sleep with her?" She asked, luke gulped.

"I did but-"

"Luke you slept with kat?" She looked as if she wanted clarification so I nodded.

"I'm so-"

"Your sorry?" She laughs

"So sorry, baby" I tired to grabbed her hand as she jerked up off the floor.

"When will it end? Circles. We go in them every fucking time, so you don't have a tour? You lied about that too?"

"No we do, I-"

"Wow, umm. I didn't what to do, I can't even say I'm leaving because I have no where to fucking go, no money. Thanks you completely screwed me over!" She shouts standing in the center of the room.

"God! I wanna leave!" She screams.

"I'll go." Lucas told her, she sniffs.

"Don't go," Caitlin says stunning luke.

"Please don't go."