"You sure babe?"

"Yeah yeah!"

Why was she taking so long anyways?

*girls*

.......

I hadn't seen Aisha after that because she had straight gone to Khushi's room as Aneesha, alia and she, herself along with asha aunty were going to get Khushi to the mandap.

Traditions!

Alia too had left and us, guys were giving Ranveer a pep talk and trying to scare him and the same time. But he seemed so calm. He had a smile plastered to his face and all he said was, " I am getting married to my best friend. You guys can't scare me. I'll have the best life ever!"

Aisha was my best friend....
SHUT UP KABIR.

......

It was time for Khushi to come out. We were standing waiting for them when I saw her. My Aishu.

She walked with Khushi, smiling with love and warmth. I stood right next to Ranveer, mesmerised. It was like Aishu was walking towards me, it was our wedding and I was the love-struck groom. A feeling just possessed my heart and it was so clear for the first time, it was love.

I looked at the girls and all I could see was her. I was in love with this woman and all it took me to realise my feelings was a huge ass Shaadi and her walking towards the mandap (being sarcastic).

I am such an idiot sometimes!
I have loved this girl low-key since ever and realised it now.

When I wake up these mornings to see her in my arms, I want her in my life. When I cook for her and she gets excited, I knew it was only her I wanted to cook for. When she was always tired and wanted to sleep and eat all the time, I knew I wanted her in my life just to see her,be with her.

But today I knew I loved her. And she had the right to know too.

All my face muscles hurt because I had been grinning like a fool looking at my aisha. She caught my eyes, smiled at me and raised her eyes as if asking me, "how do I look?"

All I did was smile and place my hand over my heart. She chuckled, blushed and looked away.

.....

The wedding ceremony was over and all the guests were retiring to their rooms. It was 5 pm now and Khushi and Ranveer we're leaving for their honeymoon at 7pm. All the guests were supposed to fly back tomorrow.

As everyone left the hall, Aisha being the perfectionist, was going to leave last. I waited for everyone to go and then held Aisha's wrist, stopping her from leaving the garden.

"Kya hua?"
I pulled her towards me and looked into her eyes as I tucked a string of her hair behind her ears.

"When you walked down the aisle with Khushi, it was like watching you walk down the aisle for me. I want no one but me to be at the other side of the room when you scream, sleep, laugh, eat or walk down the aisle. I want you to know, that I know it is way to early for a marriage in our relationship but you are the only woman I want to share my whole life with. And that is because, I love you baby."

She smiled at me, and looked down blushing. She then looked into my eyes and said, " good!"

I smirked, " good? You have to reciprocate the feelings Sharma."

She wrapped her hands around my neck and said, " I HAVE to? Matlab no choice?"

"None at all"

She smiled and said, " I love you keeshu"

"Good!"

She chuckled as I smiled and moved my face closer to hers. I smashed my lips onto hers and pulled her closer.

Seemed like heaven. Until I was pulled away by an annoyed Mr. Sharma.

"The speech was cute and all but you don't get to kiss my daughter in front of me."

"Papa? You weren't supposed to be her- wait! Were you spying on us?"

"N..no?"

"Uncle?" I looked accusingly

"Maybe"

We both glared at him and he said, " that's besides the point! If you want to marry my daughter in the future, stay away from her right now!"

"Papa you make no sense"

"It's just that, he almost proposed to you right now and I suddenly realised... my baby is all grown up."

"But I'll always be your baby naa?" Aisha said with a soft laugh and warm eyes.

"Not when you are turning into his baby!"

We both laughed at uncles ridiculous whining. But all I could think about was how I loved aisha and she loved me back.

Wow. What a feeling!

   ❤️❤️❤️