We went around the corner and made our way down the steps carefully, it wasn't everyday we wore heels. I kept my gaze on each step, slightly terrified to see Cedric, slightly terrified to take a tumble down these stairs, and largely terrified to see Harry. Hermione squeezed my hand that I didn't even realize she was still holding, trying to grasp my attention to the men in front of us. She looked back at me, asking with her eyes if I was okay. I nodded.

"Yes, I'm okay. I'll be okay. Just nervous, but go! And enjoy this. Kapeesh?" I whispered in her ear with a flirty tone, she squeezed my hand once again and flew over to Viktor Krum. I didn't have to hear their conversation to know that Viktor was clearly, very pleased with how gorgeous his date looked. Their smiles and gestures towards each other made this obvious. My heart warmed after seeing that she is happy with her date, and that he's treating her just like a gentleman should. Once I stopped watching them I looked up at Cedric, who was waiting for me at the bottom of the steps. He was holding a rose. I couldn't hide my smile once I approached him.

"This is for you," Cedric grinned and swiftly pulled my hand into his, then placed the rose between my fingers, "don't worry, I plucked the thorns." He winked, as I put the rose under my nose and inhaled the flowery scent.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." He held his arm out for me to take, I happily linked our arms and held his his rose in my right hand. It was a bright healthy rose, the best one you could pick.

"You look absolutely stunning, by the way." He pulled away a small bit to analyze my dress, he then held his hand above my head making me do a spin for him. Oh my god, he's much more romantic than I expected him to be.

"You clean up nicely." I smiled, then we waited outside the door of the Great Hall. The Triwizard Champions are supposed to make a grand entrance with their dates, then the first dance. I groaned closing my eyes picturing the dance, I can't dance for the life of me.

"Follow my lead." Cedric whispered to me from my side, I turned my head to face him and nodded. It only took a moment or two for everyone else to arrive, Fleur Delacour placed herself in front of us with her date. She turned around and looked at Cedric and I and smiled.

"Beautiful." Her thick accent came through, I squeezed Cedric's arm and thanked her, giving her a compliment back. I turned my head around slightly to glance at Hermione and Viktor standing behind us, she gave me a small giggle and she looked up at Krum, he smiled confidently and stared ahead of us, completely prepared for the night. Behind Hermione and Viktor I could see two heads of black hair, the girl was wearing a white - tannish dress that covered most of her body. I still have yet to see who the girl is, but once again, does it matter? I know it does matter... My thoughts are interrupted by Professor Mcgonagall's presence, she waves her hands in the air frantically and pushes her glasses back onto her face.

"You all look lovely! Okay! Are you all ready? The first thing you'll do is enter, go to the dance floor, then have the first dance." She instructed, we all nodded knowing what to do already. Mcgonagall straightened her dress out and let out one last excited sigh, opening the large doors. We followed Fleur and her date through the crowd that was clapping and cheering away frantically, I looked around in shock at how many people actually attended the ball.

"Get a picture of her!" A male reporter said pointing at me as we made a little more progress through the students, "look at that outstanding dress!" He finished his sentence, then the lights started flashing and bulbs crackling onto the ground. So many lights began to appear everywhere to take pictures of the Champions that by the time we reached the dance floor I couldn't even see Cedric's face.

"I can't see you." I said, squinting my eyes to see the pretty boys features once again. His right hand wrapped around to my back and he placed it right under the diamond hanging down my back, touching my skin because of the open back dress. I jumped a small bit at his contact and I could hear him chuckle, his face was starting to come into view again. His left hand grabbed my right and held it high wrapping our fingers together, preparing for this awful dance that is to come. My thoughts began running a thousand miles an hour again. What if I trip? I'm going to trip. I know myself. Who was Harry's date? Do I know her? I cringed at the possibility of actually knowing this person, but I need to know.