Paradise By The Bedroom Lights - @JoeLechene

My dick slid easily in and out of her warm, wet cavern as her boyfriend took no mercy on my ass. He was pounding me for all I was worth and honestly, I was enjoying every second of it. If it wasn't for the insane amount of alcohol that I drank tonight, I would have blown my wad hours ago.

The events leading to this fuck session began shortly before last call when I realized that my wallet had mysteriously disappeared from my pocket. The bartender threatened to call the cops if I couldn't fork out the cash to pay my tab. I didn't have any other way to pay other than my debit card that was no longer in my possession. Thankfully, this chick offered to pay my tab for me, even though I had never seen her before in my life.

After she paid my tab, some guy walked up behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist. By the way she was leaning back into him, I figured he was her boyfriend. Even though the lights in the bar were dimmed, I could feel his eyes looking me over. I was just hoping that he wouldn't be mad about her paying my tab.

They introduced themselves as Zach and Sam. I told them my name right before the bartender informed all of the patrons that it was time to leave. Following the couple that I just met, we left the smoky bar and stood on the sidewalk. They asked me if I would be their guest for after bar breakfast. I tried to refuse since I didn't have money to pay for myself, but Zach insisted that I join them.

As we ate our greasy breakfast in the good light of the diner, I had a chance to give them both a good look over. They were both relatively attractive and in their early twenties. Zach's hair was cropped short while Sam's was shoulder length. I could tell they loved each other just by the way they acted, but I still couldn't shake the thought that Zach was staring at me.

After Zach paid for our meals, they invited me back to their apartment for a cocktail. I declined since it was late and I needed to get back to my hotel room. Both of them continued pressing me to come back with them. Considering what they did for me tonight, I eventually gave in and joined them taking a cab back to their place.

Once we got to their apartment, Sam and I sat on the couch while Zach fetched up some beers. The three of us sat on the couch with Sam and Zach sitting on each side of me. After a few more beers, the buzz that I lost at the diner was back in full force. Zach got us another round and resumed his place beside me. Only this time, he was close enough to me that our thighs were rubbing together. Halfway through my beer, I felt a hand casually caressing my thigh. When I glanced down, I found that the hand belonged to Sam. I looked at her and was met by a light smile in return.

Soon after, Zach excused himself to grab a few more beers. It wasn't like I really needed to have another one. I was reaching the point where I couldn't get drunker, but not to the point of being sick. Since this was my spring break though, I accepted the cold can and cracked it open. Shortly after opening it, I felt a hand on my other leg. Looking down again, I saw that the new hand belonged to Zach. I knew that he was looking me over earlier and this just confirmed it. Since I had messed around with my best friend in high school, the concept of a guy touching me wasn't a big thing. Of course, I hadn't done anything with a guy since we hooked up again last summer. He was my first and only guy hook-up, but he was more into chicks than dicks.

I looked at Zach and gave him a slight smile and nod. Shortly thereafter, his hand was gradually sliding further up my thigh until his hand was cupping my junk. Even in my drunken state, I found myself responding to the touch. My dick started to harden within the confines of the denim that covered it. Zach kept his hand on my ever-hardening penis while Sam worked her hand under my shirt and started to rub my stomach.

Before too much longer, she was kissing the side of my neck and rubbing my nipples while Zach fumbled with the opening to my jeans. I could tell that he was drunk just by the problems he was having with my belt. He figured it out eventually though and only my underwear stood between my dick and him. Sam started pulling my shirt up my torso and I lifted my arms up, allowing her to remove it from my body. She started licking my stomach as Zach moved his head down to my crotch. He started to mouth over my underwear-clad hardon while his girlfriend kissed her way up my chest.

When his mouth reached the head, he pulled my cock out from underneath the thin fabric and took me into his mouth. Zach worked the upper half of my eight inches with his mouth while his hand stroked the rest. Completely turned on by both of them, I moved each of my hands off to the sides and found their respective genitals. My right hand found Sam's sweet spot through her pants. It was already hot and moist to the touch. My other hand found Zach's throbbing dick straining against his tight jeans. With a little doing, I undid both of their pants and was met by the treasures hiding inside. My fingers caressed Sam's wet lips while my other hand stroked Zach's girthy cock. His slick juices were already leaking from the slit as my thumb brushed over the head.

My head rolled back onto the couch as Zach came up for air. He didn't need to say a word as he got up from the couch, pulling me up with him. Sam followed behind as Zach led us to the bedroom. We shed what clothes remained along the way before ending up in a sandwich on the bed. Sam had her front pressed against me while Zach laid behind me. My penis rubbed between her legs while Zach's slid between my cheeks. I wasn't sure where the lube came from, but I could feel the slick liquid being applied to my hole by his hand.

As my dick slid against Sam's wet lips, I felt the head of his dick press against my entrance. It was a good thing that I was drunk since he slid into me in one smooth thrust. After Zach was in the whole way, I adjusted the angle of my hips and pressed my dick between Sam's lips. Since everything down there was already wet, I didn't have any problems going balls deep into her. Sam moaned and rocked her head back into the pillow as I buried my length into her. Zach started thrusting his thick dick into me while I let the motion fuck myself into his girl.

And all of this brings me back to where I started. Me being sandwiched between the two of them in their bedroom. I knew that getting off wasn't going to happen tonight. However, this was my vacation and I was determined to enjoy it. The three of us switched positions a few times after the initial sandwich action. Zach even bottomed for me while he fucked his girlfriend. I could tell that he didn't take it too often just from the tightness of his ass around my cock.

Eventually, we all conceded to the alcohol and passed out on the bed. When we woke up later that afternoon, we resumed where we left off. This time though, without the booze holding us back it was harder to maintain control. Zach and I both took turns unleashing our loads down Sam's throat and chest. Our seed ran out the corners of her mouth and down her perky tits. After the night before, it was definitely a much-needed release.

Later that day, we exchanged numbers before they dropped me off at my hotel. They were definitely two friends that I would be keeping in touch with over the years to come. And this was by far the best spring break of my life.