Chapter 5

Hey guys did you listen to Louis new single "Kill My Mind" it was so fucking good like ughhh🥰🥰
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

HARRYPOV

I went to the bathroom to calm myself down before I went to class.  I headed to class after I was done quickly realizing that Louis wasn't there.

 "Hey guys were Louis?" I asked Zayn and Liam as they sat down. 

"Oh he left with Dani awhile ago" Liam answered.

 Dani? maybe its that bitch who spilt her food on me. 

"Oh why?" I frowned. 

"Because they wanted to have fun if you know what I mean" Zayn said while raising he's eyebrows up and down. 

"Gross" I answered. 

Zayn and Liam just laughed. 

"Alright thanks for telling me" I waved off. 

What was that in the closet then? Maybe I just have to try a little harder to get Louis attention. He did seem interested in me right? He even called me princess. Whatever I'm not losing to some desperate hoe who doesn't know how to match their foundation. 

"So how long have you guys and Louis been friends" I asked Liam. 

"Oh we've been friends since middle school. We almost got caught trying to ditch school and we ran into the same classroom surprisingly" He smiled looking at Zayn. 

"I remember that. Liam couldn't stop laughing and we almost got caught" Zayn laughed. 

Liam groaned in frustration. 

"It was Louis fault! He kept saying dumb shit for no reason" Liam rolled his eyes. 

"You guys are cute" I smiled looking at them bickering. 

"I want a friend group like you guys. But I cant stand bitches besides Niall" I sighed. 

"Yea can see that" Zayn replied. 

They are so nice and Louis is such an ass. How in the world did they become friends.

•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sooo...what's up how's life? Mines is okay right now. This was just a little filler since I didn't update in a longgg time bye guys make sure you vote and comment for more
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•