Seriously, why buy a car when you don't know how to drive and end up dying anyway? Might as well just walk...

My parents had lost their lives when I was 8, I had nowhere to go until my aunt heard the news about their death and decided to take care of me, she was nice and was never abusive, but I still decided to live by myself since I needed to learn how to be independent– Which sucks, to be honest.

Without any other choice, I proceeded to make my way to the bathroom, annoyed and still drowsy.

-

Dragging my feet to the gates of hell, I bit my lower lip and sighed to myself while praying to every god out there to grant my wish of not encountering my bullies– Also known as the Bitches Of The Century, who think messing with others and giving them physical pain was the most interesting thing in the universe. "I hate my life..."

Socializing wasn't really something I was good at and because of that, I have no friends or even someone to talk to. And since I'm basically weaker than the average human, the bullies tend to target me a lot by stealing my lunch money, forcing me to do their homework and beating me up until I can't stand.

I've already tried complaining to the teachers, but their answer was always 'They'll stop soon' or 'Sorry, I have better things to do' so I already gave up on trying to have a peaceful school life.

Just when I was about to enter the gates, someone suddenly held my shoulder from behind, forcing me to stop in my tracks. "Hey there, L/n" I froze.

'Not again... Kim Minseo, go the fuck away...'

"Aren't you gonna say hello?" She asked in a mocking way as her grip got tighter. "Or have you already gone mute?"

Her 2 lackeys were just standing there, snickering with the biggest smirk on their stupid faces and watched my fists shake. "C'mon, speak up before I break your nose"

I internally sighed in defeat and gulped. "Good morn" I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence when the bell rang, making everyone rush to their designated classes while Kim Minseo rolled her eyes in annoyance before kicking me to the ground.

"We'll continue this later" She smirked and started walking away with her servants following her from behind.

"Bitch, if I only had the strength then I would have punched your teeth in..." Standing back up, I dusted myself and headed to class silently.

"Oh look, the weakling is here"