Chapter 1

Y/n L/n's POV

Weak– An undesirable quality wherein one lacks strength. Humans who are regarded as weak are abused by those above them, constantly oppressed and taken advantage of by the strong.

In this world, if one is without power, they are nothing more than a slave to those who possess money, strength or a commendable talent. Authority and respect naturally falls onto such blessed people.

They are praised, admired, worshipped. All their desires are obtained with force. Nothing could possibly get in their way when they're gifted with superiority and command over the weak.

But what about the latter?

What about those who are forced to endure the pain of abuse and oppression?

Will they remain degraded and enslaved forever?

Will I, Y/n L/n, remain a weakling until my very last breath?

"Y/n..." An unfamiliar female voice entered my ears.

"You need to fight back..."

My brow shot up, curious as to what the unidentified woman meant.

"You need... to fight"

"What am I even suppose to fight? I asked, patiently waiting for an answer before sighing after a few minutes of silence. Looking around, I found myself floating in a black, empty space. "At least answer my question, damn it... And where even am I?"

As soon as the last question fell from my lips, my surroundings cracked. I flinched, watching as it slowly shattered into pieces, revealing the world beyond the darkness.

My wide eyes examined the destroyed and abandoned area I had arrived to. The sky was overtaken by a dark shade of red and the remaining walls around me had blood splattered all over them.

"What on earth is going on here?..." With a look of distress on my face, I turned my gaze from one place to another, inspecting the scenery that resembled hell in some ways while my legs shook uncontrollably out of fear.

Broken chairs, desks with blood on top, shattered chalkboards, and a giant clocktower...

"Isn't this... a school?"

"Y/n," I immediately jumped in surprise once the same voice from earlier called me out of nowhere.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"My identity doesn't matter, all you need to know is that you need to fight..."

My breath hitched when the destroyed ceiling I was under started to collapse. Alarms blared inside my head, sending signals to every part of my body and demanding it to move.

I wanted to run for my life and save my cowardly ass, but my legs refused to cooperate. It was as if my feet were glued to the floor below me as a giant piece of the ceiling began to fall.

It was only inches away from crushing me into a mess of blood and flesh, but then–

.