Kimi rolled his eyes again with a loud exhale as he folded his arms over the table and placed his head on them. He stared as the girl crouched slowly to pick up the book and then he turned his head away from her.

"I didn't mean to upset her," the girl voiced unsurely. She tiptoed closer to Kimi and cleared her throat. "Hello?"

"Away. Freaking go away," Kimi drawled as he pulled up his hood over his head. He groaned as the girl sat in front of him with an obvious thud.

She looked unsure as she stared at Kimi. "Sorry to be rude... but are you that guy they keep calling-"

"If you're about to call me that word, I will shove this book down your tiny, little windpipe," Kimi threatened with a tired voice.

The girl sighed and opened the book with a loud flump, it forcing Kimi to sit up and glare at her like she was alien.

"Can you freaking find another corner to read? I found this corner first." Kimi placed a finger on his pursed lips as the girl opened her mouth to speak. He narrowed his eyes and lowered his head slowly.

"Hello, I'm Mikaelmas Dae-yang," the girl chirped, receiving a groan as a reply. She leaned forward. "What's your name?"

"If you had the effort of knowing the common word 'zombie' then why didn't you put in more effort to study my name. I heard it holds the secret to uncovering world stupidity," Kimi drawled in a singsong voice.

Dae-yang cleared her throat. She twirled the book repeatedly on the table-like it was a wheel-as she watched Kimi's head. "Is it-"

"Fuck!" Kimi shouted and stood up. "For all I care you can fuck this table while I go claim another corner."

Loud, booming footsteps shook the library as Jianbing approached them with a raised finger. "O-out!"

"I'm fucking leaving!"

"Shut up!"

"Fuck you!"

Jianbing looked murderous as she glared at Dae-yang. "You too!"

"Shh!" hissed numerous voices.

Dae-yang nodded frivolously. "And away I go." She stood up, hugged the book to her chest and followed after Kimi, only for the book to be dragged out of her hold by Jianbing.

"S-stay away from me." She gave Dae-yang a serious stare. "P-please."

Dae-yang smirked and leaned into Jianbing. "No."

*

The leaves of the trees danced to the tunes of the wind as Kimi stomped onto the courtyard. He looked around, searching for the perfect spot to rest; an oak tree caught his attention and he walked briskly to it.

Every tired muscle in his body relaxed as he laid against the trunk of the tree. An exhausted exhale escaped his lips as he shut his eyes, listening to the wind rattle tree leaves.

"It is serene."

"Go die in a rabbit hole," Kimi grumbled.