"I still feel fear!" he roared as he shot open his eyes.

A snicker behind him caught him and he froze. He looked over his shoulder and saw the boy from earlier in the morning, his friend standing beside him.

"What a fucking girl." He tilted his head slightly. "Hey, aren't you the infamous zom-"

"Stop!" his friend warned with a deadly gaze. "Raja, stop." His friend shook his head and walked away, him following after his friend with a surprised look.

Kimi just shook as he calmed his breathing. Suddenly, his fear was replaced with anger as he digested what the boy had said. "People are just so fucking ignorant."

*

"Mother! Mother!" Kimi flung his shoes and bag off and marched to his mother's bedroom. "Mother!" he yelled as he smacked his palm against the door. "Fucking open the door!"

He flung the door open without a care and was greeted by hollow silence and emptiness. He growled as he tramped to the kitchen. "Mother!"

It was empty and he stomped his feet with a growl of livid frustration. He stomped his way to the bathroom and kicked the door open-it was empty.

"Fuck!"

He plucked his phone out of his pocket and speed dialed his mother. It went through, but she didn't pick it up. "Fuck! Woman answer your phone! Shi-"

A gasp from his room cut him short and he growled like a broken beast. He matched to his bedroom's door, threw it open and was received by the scene of his surprised mother on his bed, with a book in her hands-his diary. He froze.

Kara stood up. "Since when were you gay?"

Kimi stomped to her and dragged his diary out of his mother's hands. "Where did you get this?!"

Kara shook. "Kimi what-"

"Where did you fucking get this?!"

Kara went wide-eyed. "Watch your ton-"

"Stop fucking telling me to watch my tongue and answer my damn question! Where did you get this?!"

"Kimi calm down!" She moved to comfort her son but he slapped her hands away.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down! Answer the fucking damn question woman! Where did you get-"

A harsh slap to his face made his words stay put on his tongue and Kara glared at him. "Don't talk to me like that, I'm your mother." She shook her head. "I-I got worried about your recent behaviours and since you wouldn't talk to me I decided to find answers myself. I..." She turned around. "Since how long have you been crushing on Aurum Caedis?"

Kimi froze.

Kara sighed. "I-I'm not upset that you're gay, in fact I'm happy. But... Why Aurum Caedis? There are better, more gorgeous, talented young men out there. But..." She turned to face her son with a worried expression. "How do you know him and what has he ever done for you?"

Kimi saw red. "You fucking dare to ask that question?" He chuckled menacingly. "Oh now you want to fucking play 'good mum'." He chuckled even more.