Epilogue

Can I get 100 votes for the Epilogue, pretty please. :)

Four years later:

Everything has been a remarkable journey for me. From beginning to end, I can't believe how time flies and how the years passed by.

Zayn became a social worker to help teenagers, he wanted to help others and wanted to give back to people who've been having a hard time at

life. I fully supported him and he had to go to New York to work, but he didn't want to leave, but I push him to become something that he was passionated about.

We've gotten married on our third year of being together, it seem like the perfect time. We hardly ever fight and we trusted each other, so we decided to take that big step. I became Niall James Malik.

Zayn had to travel back and fourth to New York and back to see me, I didn't go along with him cuz I like being close to my mother. Everything turned out to be perfect for my mother and Zayn's father. They got to know each other and they started dating for a year and a half, so they decided that she would move in with Zayn's father, while I make the home I grew up with be mine and Zayn's home.

Before Zayn left back to New York for his job, he thought it was time in our fourth year being together to adopt a child to start our family soon and not wait any longer. I was bit nervous, but I was also excited to have a little one running around the house that calls me papa or dad. It's always strange to think the house that I grew up in, is going to where my son is going to be living his life as well.

"Rowan, are you hungry?" I asked taking him out of the car seat as he hooks his small arms around my neck.

"Yes Papa, I hungry. I miss Daddy." Rowan says covering his face on my neck.

"Daddy will be here this weekend, he's going to visit us and we are going to have some family time together."

"Ya, I miss Daddy and you together."

"I bet Daddy missed you as well." I say kissing Rowan forehead.

I unlock the door and turn on lights.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled making me jump in fright and shielded Rowan.

"Again! Again!" Rowan shouted gigging.

"Give me a heart attack will ya." I say letting out a sigh of relief. The first person to hug me was Zayn, he looked a bit older, but he still had that charming smile that he could put anyone under his spell.

"Hi baby, I've missed you so much." He bright smiled at me and pecking my lips multiply times.

"I've missed you too."

"Daddy, you miss me!?" Rowan shouted stretching his arms towards Zayn and Zayn takes him from my arms.

"Of course I did pumpkin. You know daddy loves you." Zayn coos giving Rowen a kiss on the forehead.

"Niall! I've missed you so much, how's life?" Jasmine questioned, giving me a bare hug.

"It's been amazing. I'm a Liberian and I know that sounds boring, but I actually do like it. I get to tell people shhhh a lot and they sometimes get annoyed. Their also a daycare program where I can drop Rowan off which is perfect for my schedule."

"As long as your happy doing something that you love, than I'm happy for you."

"Enough about me, how are you and Harry are doing?"

"I'm doing lovely, I've launched a successful fashion design company worth forty million dollars named Jazzy Styles clothing line. I just love the simple yet elegant name of my business. Harry doing better he was a lazy arse and didn't want to do anything. He been to some Beyonce concerts and their were reports of him stalking her and she had to file a restraining order against him." Jasmine huffs.