Your face started to look angry. Marx noticed that you are mot paying attention to him but instead you are looking an a certain direction and started gripping your hand. He looked at the direction where you are looking at and saw Nozel with a woman. He looked back at you and your was face enraged. He looked back at Nozel and see that the woman was extra clingy. He tried to divert your attention to another topic but you are not able to hear a word he said.

"Hey! Y/N, let's go and look at the new store nearby that sells some cute accessories." Marx said.

"Can I kill someone?" You asked.

"Wait...What do you mean by kill someone?" He replied.

"See that fool? I might kill someone today if he won't stop flirting with that girl." You said with raged rushing to your whole body.

"I don't think they have something between them. Don't think about it. Let's just enjoy the day. We can go to the spa and get a massage" Marx said trying his hardest to divert your attention.

"Better be or I'm gonna get frustrated and might do something out of line." You replied.

You and Marx left heading towards the nearby store. You are picking some necklaces, rings, bracelets and head pieces when the woman that was with Nozel earlier entered the shop. Shortly after, Nozel entered the shop. You enraged and grabbed Marx's arm. Marx was surprised to see the two in store. Marx got a hunch that something is off. You are trying not to make a scene and tried to ignore them. You continued shopping and they haven't noticed you and Marx.

You walk by the aisle where headpieces are. You are about to grab an elegant piece that has a rose and ribbon pin with some little white pearls when the woman grabbed it when it's obvious you are reaching out for it. You got really irritated and wanted to grab the ribbon back but you nicely inform her that you were reachig out for it when she immediately grabbed it. She refused to give it to you and went to Nozel straight up and seems to ask him to buy the accessory for her. That blew you away and took everything that you wanted to buy and paid for it quick. You stepped in the line to pay. Nozel saw you but you were already finished paying for your stuffs and about to leave. Marx saw what happened and stopped Nozel from following you. You aready storm out as you don't want to start a commotion and your Father told you to not get involved. Marx quickly followed you. You walked to far from where they are and sat on a bench. You are beyond angry and marx tried to comfort you but it's not that effective.

"I want to kill someone. Literally, how dare she talk to me like that. I was asking nicely." You said.

"We'll buy something better. Don't worry" Marx replied.

"I don't care about the item. I just don't like her being too close to Nozel like, she don't know who I am. That infuriates me most." You said.

"I know. Talk it out with him. I think that would work." Marx replied.

"I can't get involved unless father said so. Father has plans I can't ruin it." You said in diaappointment.

"I see...Why don't we go to the spa instead?" Marx asked.

You agreed and headed to the spa. When you entered the spa. Marx and you were separated since Marx is still a man. You were led by the receptionist to the ladies area. You strip down and took a quick shower before getting the massage. You then head to the room to get a massage. You lay down and waited for the someone to do the job. After sometime a lady went in and started the massage. While in the middle of massaging you, you and the lady heard a loud noise. Someone is complaining that their slot was taken. You and the lady ignored it and carry on with the massage. After a few minutes it still persist and the lady is getting distracted as well as you. Both of you headed out to check what was happening.

You saw the woman again. She was complaining that her slot was taken. You wanted to just brush it off, but she then come towards you and started blaming you for it.

"You took my slot didn't you?" She accused you.

"Excuse me? Marx booked this last week. How come I took your slot? Clearly, you're delusional." You replied with annoyance.

"What? Delusional? Maybe you are... You really think he likes you? You realy think he will stay with you. You wanted his attention too much. Don't get cozy you're not the only woman he has his eyes on." She said trying to make you angry.

"So.. that's what it is. For all I remember he is the one who filed a request not me. Also, why will he get angry if I go out with another guy?" You replied with a stinky eye.

"Ha! Ohhh... girl you don't know anything.. poor you, go back to daddy and ask him." She said.

"Sorry I don't play games like you do. I can do what ever I want to do. And your bad attitude will get you no where. Try asking Nozel if he did book you here. Can't you hear the receptionist saying you're not on the list." You replied with a raised tone.

She storms out and left. You went back to the room and everyone is shut. You asked the lady massaging you who is that woman. She answered that she didn't know her and she usually comes and use names of royals to get her way. You got angry with what she said. After the massage you went back to the lobby and Marx was waiting anxiously. He was concerned about the arguement you had with the woman and he informed you that Nozel was there too. You didn't want to hear it nor get back to the villa for dinner. You asked Marx to tell your gather that you will be staying in a hotel and don't tell the others where you are staying. Marx agreed and helped you find a hotel before getting back to Julius.

Fuegoleon heard what happened in the spa as everyone in the beach was talking about it. He got angry when he heard it and was looking for Nozel to give him a beating to what he caused. He looked around the beach and saw Nozel with another woman. The woman was cryig and Nozel was scolding her. He went towards them and excused Nozel to speak privately. Nozel came with Fuegoleon far from the woman. Fuegoleon them punched Nozel.

"The hell are you doing?! Didn't you think about what she feels?" Fuegoleon shouted.

"That woman is just a subordinate. I didn't know she will think of things that way. I never had feelings for that person" Nozel replied.

"You scum!" Fuegoleon said.

Fuegoleon then left and tried to look for you everywhere but she can't find you. Marx told Julius about what happened and Julius was beyond angry. He for once what to beat someone up badly. Julius wanted to go to tue capital and file for disolution for all request for his daughter as your legal guardian. Having everything happened. Nozel cleared up to the woman that what she did is wrong and doesn't allow her to be near him any longer. He also informed the woman that she is no longer part of the Silver Eagles as she is a disgrace. Nozel can't find you to apologize and make up with what happened.

After hours searching for you Nozel headed back to the villa and prepared a booze to forget a little what happened. Fuegoleon still kept searching for you until the next day tirelessly.