Chapter 5

Erens p.o.v

Two days after I had sex with Levi I was back at work. they were letting me have a second change since I fell. Plus they needed the staff.

Nobody really knows about me and Levi yet..

I went to work today and it was quiet before it opened. I sat at the bar having a drink. next thing this women with glasses comes over to me.

"Hey!! You must be the knew kid!!" She screamed.

"Eh yeah..i am I guess" I stuttered.

"I'm hanji one of the owners, and you are?"

"Eren" I shook her hand. "Erne jaeger."

"Nice to meet you! So you settling in ok! You meet anyone you like yet!" She gave me wide eyes.

"Em everyone here is really nice-"

"What! Even rivaille! He's so mean! He breaks my glasses all the time!"

"Yeah he seems alright and cool"

"Oh my god are you crazy or something he's a small little-"

"A SMALL LITTLE WHAT!" Someone shouted at the door. we both turned and looked. there was Levi or rivaille.

"Oh look it's shorty." hanji giggled.

He came and grabbed her by her shirt. "Wanna say that again?"

"Nope I'm good" she backed off and left.

"You and her hit it off." I smirked and downed my drink. he smacked my back. "your shuck a brat." he sat down next to me.

"Your hips and back ok now?" He asked.

I coughed. "em yeah! It's fine!"

"Oooh calm down brat" he backed of. "You'll ready for round two tonight then."

"Yeah- wait what? Tonight?"

"Yeah after work" he smirked.

"Im free after work so yeah sure"

"I was joking but ok"