My show

Erens p.o.v

So tonight was my show and i was shitting myself, I was so nervous if I fuck up. I was in the dressing room being prepared by makeup artists. I saw Rivaille in the chair a couple down from me, he was in all black again.

"Pst Rivaille.." I whispered.

"Hmm what kid?" he turned and looked at me.

"If I screw up tonight, will you come on stage and help me?", I asked.

"You won't, you'll be fine, but if you want sure I'll come up. but I won't go easy on you"

"How come?"

"Have you scene me up there? I'm ruff ". he then walked away.

I stood behind the curtain and I could here the guy introducing me. "please welcome are new dance! DOCTOR EREN!!", The curtain opened there I stood. wearing a long doctors coat with boxers and no top, showing my chest.

I put my hands on my hides as began walking down the stage, the audition was pretty raving with men. I looked and saw Rivaille in the background looking back at me. he gave me a nod. then the music started playing, 'bad romance by lady gaga'. I grabbed the pole and started grinding it up and down. I could here people whistling at me. the spot light came on to me.

As I danced around the pole I then fell on to the stage and I hurt my ankle. I heard the crowd gasp. I closed my eyes and healed my ankle. I then felt someone put there arms around me and lifted me. I looked up and there was Rivaille helping me like I asked him to. "w-what?"

He helped me stand and to improvise he started pushing his body against mine, grinding like I did on the pole. I returned this move to him. even more people were cheering and throwing money on to the stage.

As a ending move, Rivaille lifted me up on to his shoulders and straightened my legs.

The crowd clapped and he slowly let me down. "thank you for doing that", I said smiling really big. "no problem kid" he winked.

After the show I was going home, I saw Rivaille walking in front of me so I caught up with him. "Oi Rivaille" I yelled.

"Oh hey kid" he smiled.

"You walking this way?" I pointed to the road in front of me. he nodded.

"Where bouts do you live?" He asked.

"Em the titan apartments, you?"

"Wait I live there to, how have I not scene you?" Rivaille gasped.

"Dunno, guess we'll be seeing each other more often then." I winked and smirked.

When we got to the apartments we waited for the lift to come. once we got in he pressed the top floor button.

"Em kid?.." Rivaille began. "you maybe wanna come over to my place?".

"What now?"

"Eh yeah", I looked at him and nodded.

We walked to his apartment and he opened the door for me. I walked in and it was clean, just so clean. his furniture was mostly black and glass. "Hmm nice place", I went and sat on his black leaver couch. "Cheers kid".

"Hmm actually about that? what do you call me that?", I said as Rivaille handed me a drink.

"Because you basically are a kid" he smirked.

"Hey I'm 17 actually"

"What really you sorta look 15" he took a sip of his 7-up.

"Well you look 18" I smiled nicely. he gaged on his drink.

"W-what honestly?" he gasped, while coughing.

"Eh yeah? why how old are you?"

"Jeez I'm 24", I almost dropped my drink, '24?'

"Are you sure?" I laughed. "pretty sure it's on my birth-"

"Show me!" I interrupted him. he stood up and went to another room, he came back about to minutes later. he handed me a form.

"Oh thanks", I looked at his certificate and saw his date of birth. '25th of December 1990'. ok then he was 24. then I looked at the top, there was his name. 'Levi Rivaille?'. I thought 'Rivaille' was his first name,

"Levi?", i spoke, he looked up at me. "eh yeah that's my real name." he said scratching the back of his hand. "it's nice" i complemented him. "Don't tell anyone, they all think it's Rivaille"

"Then what do they think your last name is?"

"Ackerman.."

'That's my sisters last name! but she is adopted'

"Oh alright then" I blushed somehow. "why you blushing?"

"Oh n-nothing I honestly don't know, but anyway can I call you Levi now?" I asked.

"Just not in front of anyone, ok?"

"Ok. Levi" I smirked. he just stared at me.

"Anyway I better be go-" i was interrupted by a pair of lips on mine....