Chapter 8

Erens p.o.v

i shouldnt of left, i should of stayed and talked to him, no future with him? why whats he not told me? well we dont really know each other that well. i want to talk to him at work but he might slap me.

---- at work -----

i sat outting my makeup on in the dressing room, levi hadnt showed up yet, i really hope he does.

after my show i was out in the bar still in my doctor uniform, there were men and women everywhere, this a is gay strip club, i figured there be alot of people.

"hey hanji is le- eh i mean rivaille here yet?" i asked hanji who sat next to me.

"i think hes working at 9? but he should be here by now, its 9:15" she looked at her watch then me. "did something happen?" she asked.

"huh? what do you mean?!" i shuttered.

"like did uses have a fight? cause i saw use leave together the other night, when i was following uses home" she smirked.

"oh yeah..THAT, no eh nothing happened." i drank my drink to hide my lie. but of course she saw through it.

"uses had sex!!" she yelled in excitment.

"shh keep it down people will here. he said not to tell anyone"

"Oh my god!!! Details! What happened? Who topped?" She squealed.

"I'm not saying anything about it, I just really need to talk to him, if he comes in please come tell me." I got up and walked away.

But there in front of me..was Levi.

"Levi oh my god thank god your here I need to talk to you-"

"Why did you tell her! I said I didn't want anyone to know!" he snapped.

"She figured it out, calm down. can we go talk?"

"I have nothing more to say to you." he walked out the front down, I ran after him.

"Levi wait, we need to talk about this! You can't just run from everything!" I yelled after him. "We can have a future! You just gotta try!!"

He stopped in the street. "I'll say it again..I DONT FUCKING FUTURE!" He snapped.

"What do you mean by that!" I started walking to his turned back.

"I have a life expectancy of 25!" I paused walking.

"W-what..?"

"Let's go somewhere and talk.." he signed.

We went back to his place. he's finally going to tell me.

We sat down on the Couch, he couldn't look at me. "when I was born my birth was fatal, I barely made it out alive. my body was functioning right, it was always said I wouldn't live long, when I was 14 I was told I wouldn't live over the age of 25, and now I'm 24..and I've done never with my stupid life!"

I wanted to cry. "why didn't you tell me..?"

"Because there was no point, I've only just met you, if I got more involved with you I would hurt you.. I'll die soon, it wouldn't matter"

"Levi. I want this time with you."

"Huh?" He turned to me.

"I don't care how long you have, I want to spend every moment with you, no matter what it takes"

"We barley no each other..."

"I don't care, I've fallen in love with you" he grabbed him into my chest. "I'll look after you, until the day you...eh" I walked right into that didn't i?. "sorry I Mean eh.."

"It's ok, I see what your trying to say, thank you eren.." he smiled.

"I love you..." I started crying. "I LOVE YOU!" I yelled and hugged him so tight.