entrance exam and a chance meeting

Chapter four

The final month of training took a huge toll on Izuku. Broken bones and cuts proving that he'd gotten stronger. He'd also met a few friends of all might's that helped him. The one he had the most fun fighting was edgeshot the shinobi hero. He had a small scar across his face down his right eye and across his nose. He was glad he'd molded goggles over his eyes while fighting or else he'd have lost his eye. When Mitsuki saw it she called his mother who almost canceled her fashion shoot. When Mitsuki sent a picture Inko said he looked even cuter with the scar something that Mitsuki secretly agreed with. But finally the day came. His mother had woken him up when she got home 2 hours before the exam. She traced the scar over his face and kissed his forehead. When he'd woken he was so happy to see her. They had breakfast and Inko surprised her son with a gift one of her designer friends had made for him. It was a special mesh battle shirt that looked opaque enough that nobody would notice it. "It was created to change with your body and it's made of the same material midnight's is." Inko said as they ate breakfast and Izuku then went to change send made his shield smaller and onto a band on his left arm. He hugged and kissed his mother goodbye and decided to fly to Yuei. He took a breath when he landed. "Damn it's been a while since I flew long distance." He muttered before walking in. He smiled looking up at the building but was knocked to the side as a voice shouted at him. "Get the fuck outta my way fucking deku!" Katsuki said shoving the greenette. Izuku growled at her and shook his head. He turned and tripped. "Oh shhi-" he didn't finish it as he floated above the ground. He let his wings out no lifted himself back up and turned. A short brunette girl with a perpetual blush on her cheeks and a round face had her hand on his lower back close to his ass.

 A short brunette girl with a perpetual blush on her cheeks and a round face had her hand on his lower back close to his ass

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"sorry I didn't want you to fall and get hurt I should've asked you first." Izuku blushed and said as he looked at her. "O oh it's no no pra problem. Tha thank ya you." He stuttered put most of it embarrassed that she was touching so close to his butt. "I'm ochako uraraka. It's nice to meet you deku." She said letting go of him and deactivating her quirk so he could stand. He dropped down and flinched when she called him deku. "Umm pa please don't ca call me that. My name is Iz Izuku Me Midoriya, it's na nice to ma meet you uraraka-San." Ochako blushed deeply not realizing that his pheromones were causing her to be turned on. 'Oh my Kami, he's so adorable. He's sexy but he acts shy and the stutter is sooo cute!' She thought as he tilted his head at her. "Oh I'm sorry midoriya-Kun. Well we should get inside. Good luck on the exam." She waved at him as she walked away. Izuku sighed wishing he didn't stutter. He fet his pocket vibrate. He got two texts one from kyouka telling him she was inside already and the other was a picture from Camie using a snapchat filter to make herself look like a puppy. She was blowing a kiss at the camera and written below it was -good luck izupoo.- he smiled at it before shooting a text back to her and turning his phone off. He wanted to sit by kyouka but apparently they separated them by schools. So he was stuck sitting next to the girl that he was terrified of. She growled at him and whispered. "Don't get fucking close to me deku or I'll rip your damn tail off and shove it down your throat." He sat one seat away and shivered. It was hot in here and it was making him nervous. He started to look through the notes he made before the written portion. Once the tests were handed out Izuku breezed through them quickly. He finished and sat there looking through the packet on the physical portion of the exam. Once everybody finished the test a statuesque blonde woman with a metal box around her neck strutted onto the stage.

Midoriya the lustful heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें