💼 f o u r 🌻

This is crazy. He almost kissed Louis. It's not like he doesn't like it, he wants it. But that gorgeous man already has a girlfriend. A witch girlfriend. So why did he tried to kiss Harry?

Harry is standing in the elevator, alone, holding a vase of beautiful and fresh sunflowers for Louis. He like the idea of giving Louis flowers. It feels like they're dating, but they're not. What a sad story.

The elevator's door opened and Harry making his way to a large wooden door. There's a counter in front of the door, but no one is there. Probably because it's lunch hour.

Harry knocked the wooden door. His heart felt a little disappointed knowing that maybe Louis wasn't in his room and went out for lunch. He really want to see his beautiful face again.

But then he heard a firm 'Come in!' from inside of the room and feels relieved. He recognized the voice and smiles. Louis' angelic voice.

He twisted the door knob carefully and take a step to the office room.

Harry scanned the room and he sees Louis at the desk, writing something. He is wearing a reading glasses and Harry gulping his dry throat because holy motherfucker, Louis is so hot. That's just sex appeal at its finest.

"M-Mr Tomlinson?" Harry clear his throat.

Louis lift up his head to see the curly boy in the door frame. Then his sunshine smile appears.

"Harry! Please come in!" Louis invite happily and stand up from his seat. He take off his glasses and put it on the desk.

Harry takes a shy step to Louis, his cheeks are crimson red.

"Erm, I brought you the sunflowers," Harry shoving the sunflowers into Louis' face. He feels so shy for some reason.

"They're so pretty," Louis said in a soft voice. "But you're prettier. I mean, prettiest,"

Harry's smile widened that can reach his eyes. His dimples showing, and he hides his face behind the sunflowers. Louis chuckling.

"Th-Thank you. Where should I put this flowers Sir?" Harry asked, still madly blushing.

"Just put them on this table please," Louis said.

Harry put the vase on Louis' office desk. There's not so much items on his desk. Only a MacBook, a pen and some pieces of paper. And also his reading glasses, and-

"How many time do I have to tell you to call me Louis, hmm?" Harry feels a hot breath puffing behind his ears, making his body shivers.

He can feel small hands holding his hips from his back. His body is pressed against the desk.

"I-I'm sorry Sir-Louis," what are you trying to do Louis?

"Did you really enjoy being that so submissive for me?" Louis whispered hotly into his ears. Harry's knees trembling. He swear to god, at this point, he's willing to do anything that Louis asked.

Harry feels Louis' tongue licking his ears and nibbling his earlobe. Then Louis kisses Harry's neck softly. Harry's breath hitch and he tilted his head to the side to give more space for Louis.

"L-Louis," his body is totally shivering.

Louis grabs a fistful of Harry curls roughly and tilted his head even more.

"You want this aren't you?" Louis whispered seductively in Harry's ear. The boy can even reply, he feels pleasure taking over his body.

Harry shamelessly grinds his ass on Louis crotch. He can feels Louis' hardening member between his bum cheeks.