💼 t h r e e 🌻

Louis didn't deserve this. He didn't deserve an ungrateful girlfriend like Miss Calder, or whatever the hell the witch name is.

Harry is alone in his shop, walking back and forth. Niall still doesn't come yet since it's still early to open the shop.

Harry is thinking of what he needs to do. What is the best way? Is he needs to tell Louis about it? Or should he just stay silent? Wait, is this even his problem?

Yes, this is his problem, because it's involving  Louis. He doesn't want Louis to be played like this.

But what if all of these only misunderstandings? What if when he tells Louis about all of these, Louis won't believe him, and he will shout on his face, and ask Harry to stay out his business.

What if, if Harry doesn't tell him, he will get angry and said "You already know but you didn't tell me?!"

All of these thoughts give pressures to Harry and he want to cry. He has a really soft heart. But he can't stop thinking. He has this strong and strange feeling for the blue eyed man.

He let out a heavy sigh and grab the spray bottle. He sprays water on the lovely and blooming flowers to keep them fresh and alive. At least seeing this beautiful flowers makes his head a little bit lighter.

Harry put a basket full of sunflowers on top of the shelf. Every time he sees sunflowers, reminds him of Louis. The guy is so glowing like sunflowers with his beaming smiles. There's silly grins in his lips every time he thinks about Louis.

His mind fantasize too far and his lost in his own 'My Little Wonderful World Of Louis'.

Then suddenly he feels a soft tap on his shoulder, he jolted and turned around and think Niall had arrived at the shop.

But he was wrong. In front of him is the most gorgeous man with his stunning blue eyes. The man that Harry would die to see him again. He is wearing a grey suit with black pants, his usual briefcase in his right hand. His hair is in perfect quiff. Fuck. Handsome and on point.

"Lou- Mr Tomlinson? H-how d-do—" Harry stutters

"Lou- Mr Tomlinson? H-how d-do—" Harry stutters. Damn, the most handsome man is right in front of him, what can he say?

"How do I get in? Well, I just drop by and the door was unlocked. You must be daydreaming too much that you don't even realize I walked into your shop huh?"

Harry face heating up because Louis is absolutely right. He cheeks turned pink immediately.

"I wonder what are you thinking in that pretty little head of yours," Louis said, Harry doesn't know why is he sounds so hot. His thin lips and smirk. Harry want to kiss that stupid yet sexy smirk away. Wait, is he talking about head? What head?

Louis giggles when he sees Harry's blank face. "Well I'm here to say thank you for your excellent service. My girlfriend loves the flowers bouquet so much. You guys are amazing," Louis sincerely say, flashing his stunning smile.