Chp: 7 -SPECIAL//Floristcafe Au//- F I N A L

Kirishima had never personally seen the delivery boy for the local florists that had delivered flowers to the coffee shop he worked in.

(His co-workers/best friends had all spoke about him.

"He fits right in at a flower shop! He looks just like a flower!" Ashido said one day over their coffee during their break, sat through the back.

Five minutes later, Kaminari came through with a tray of bouquets.

"You just missed the delivery.")

I guess I'm never gonna meet this mystery delivery boy. Kirishima thought as he leaned over the counter, head resting on his hand.

The door jingled, Kirishima bolting upright.

"Hello! Welcome to the Coffee Bros Cafe, what would you like?" Kirishima said, laughing mentally at the name of their coffee shop. He remembered when Kaminari suggested it as a name choice for their manager, teasing him over the choice. Next thing they knew, the sign was being put up.

"Hey... um... can I get two lattes, one black coffee and a mocha to go please? Uh... regular size?"

"Wow, that's a lot of stuff. Thirsty or just really tired?" Kirishima asked jokingly as he punched in the drinks into the till.

"N-nah, i-it was just my turn to get the drinks for my study group, though I guess I am really tired."

"Cool dude." Kirishima nodded, pressing enter. "That's ¥1235."

The customer nodded, handing over the money.

"Can I get the names? To put on the cups so they don't get mixed up." Kirishima asked, grabbing the sharpie from the little tub beside the register.

"O-oh yeah. The mocha is for 'Uraraka', the black coffee is for 'Todoroki' and the two lattes are for 'Iida' and 'Midoriya'."

He nodded, scribbling the names down onto the takeaway cups.

"So which one is yours?"

"O-oh... I'm Midoriya, I'm having the latte."

"Awesome, I'll shout you when the orders are done." Kirishima said, sliding the cups towards the machine as Midoriya turned towards the small table with the napkins, stirrers and sweeteners.

Kirishima hesitated before scribbling something down onto one of the cups.

The last of the drinks finished pouring into the cups, Kirishima putting the takeaway tops onto the cups and placing them into the cup holder. Kirishima opened his mouth to call Midoriya over before pausing. He reached towards the display case, pulling out one of the pastries and placing it into a bag.

With a nod, he decided it was ready.

"Midoriya?"

With a small jump, the customer turned and smiled when he saw the cups.

"Thank you..." he started, glancing down to the name tag, "Kirishima."

"No problem. And here's a suggestion for next time; if you really want something to wake you up, I'd recommend 'Blasty McSplode'. It's got a real kick, the name's inspired from a friend."

"O-ok, I'll give it a try next time." Midoriya promised, grabbing his purchases. He started to walk away from the counter before stopping. "I didn't order this?" Midoriya said, lifting the bag with the pastry.

"I know, but it's on the house. For you!"

"R-really? I can't j-just take it..."

"Please, I insist."