Chp 1 - Sunset

The class had went for a beach trip. All Might had suggested it to the faculty and got overwhelming support from most of the staff. Once all the important stuff had been organised, the class was driven down to the beach after classes on Saturday.

Many of them rushed onto the sand almost immediately, sprinting straight into the sea with no abandon. Others held back, actually setting up a spot on the sand to rest.

Midoriya had laid out his mat and positioned his umbrella just-so perfectly so he wouldn't be blinded before dropping down onto the mat. He clicked open his suncream bottle and started to rub the liquid onto his bare skin.

"Yo Izuku! Can I borrow some?" Kirishima called as he jogged over.

"Y-yeah sure Ei, I'm just p-putting the last of it on."

"Need help with your back? I know I struggle to properly do mine so..."

"O-only if you want to."

Kirishima gently took the bottle from Midoriya, putting some onto his hand before coating his boyfriend's back. His hands snuck around to Midoriya's stomach, pulling the boy in closer to him. Midoriya squeaked in surprise before Kirishima pressed a small kiss to Midoriya's cheek.

"E-Ei!"

"Sorry, I couldn't resist." Kirishima apologised before handing Midoriya the bottle back. "I've finished your back."

"T-that's good. I-I'll do your back in r-return?"

"That'd be lovely." Midoriya started to put the cream on Kirishima's back, who in turn grabbed some and did the rest of his body.

"Hurry up gays! We're all off to have some competitions!" Jirou shouted across to them from where she stood with most the other girls.

"Coming Jirou!"

"D-did she say gays?"

"Yup." Kirishima answered with a laugh before standing up and holding a hand out for Midoriya. "You ready?"

"Yeah," Midoriya replied, taking Kirishima's hand and letting himself be pulled up.

The pair walked hand in hand towards the rest of their classmates, half soaking wet from the water.

And the contests started.

The first contest was building a sandcastle, and (sadly for Midoriya and Kirishima) they were separated.

"But-"

"Deku all the couples have been split up," Uraraka explained, "so it's fine."

Midoriya pouted before relenting, getting a giggle from Uraraka. She quickly turned around towards the opposition and waved to Ashido.

"Mina, babe!"

"Yeah Ochako?"

"We're gonna kick your ass!"

"Oh you are on. This is war!"

The pair giggled before turning back to their own teams.