Chp 2- First date

Midoriya gulped, standing outside of Kirishima's dorm room. He was nervous, trying to build up courage to open the door. He knew he shouldn't be nervous. He knew Kirishima liked him back, even if it was just as friends, otherwise why would he agree to go to the movies with him... alone... on a date. Well he didn't exactly say it was a date to Kirishima but in his mind it was a date.

He was dying on the inside.

Just knock on the door. Just do it!

He took a deep breath and rapped against the door.

Oh my god why did I do that, this is gonna go wrong why why why why.

"Hey Midoriya! I'm just getting my wallet and giving my phone a boost in charge. Wonder if Kaminari is in the lounge to get him to super boost it?" Kirishima started wondering before shaking his head. "Sorry, come in. I won't be too long."

Midoriya shakily stepped into the room, Kirishima shutting it behind him before going to his desk and grabbing his stuff.

"Man I'm so excited for this. I was looking at the movie listings earlier and there are so many good choices, I don't even know what we should pick! What do you think?"

"I-um-uh I'm not sure? I-it does all look g-good so I-I have no idea."

"Midoriya? Are you alright?"

"I-I guess I'm just really nervous. I really want this to g-go well."

"I doubt me saying you shouldn't be nervous will take away your nerves but you don't have to be. It would take a lot for this to go wrong, and a lot more for me to even consider disliking you because I like you a lot."

"K-Kirishima..."

"Anyways," Kirishima started, cheeks flushing slightly, "shall we get headed? I really wanna get some snacks before we get in."

"Y-yeah let's go."

Kirishima scooped up his jacket, wallet inside and walked to the door, Midoriya following closely behind him. The pair walked through the dorm building towards the exit, walking past a few of their classmates.

"You guys going out?" Sero asked from his spot on the couch, glancing away from the tv.

"Yeah, we're going to the movies." Kirishima answered.

"Guys why didn't you invite anyone else? Rude!" Hagakure asked, fake offence in her voice.

"I-uh... I didn't think about that I-I-I..."

Kaminari nudged Hagakure with his elbow. "It isn't like that." He murmured to the invisible girl who made a sound of realisation. "Get it you two!" Kaminari shouted in support.

Kirishima chuckled, Midoriya screamed internally.

"Enjoy your date you two!" Ashido cheered out to them, thumbs up towards the pair.

Midoriya was sure he was at least making some sort of sound because he didn't think his internal screaming could become any louder.