Shattered.

(warning :c )

Harry was doing... alright? no, that's far from what he was feeling. He couldn't take it.. he'd cry at night and couldn't sleep cause he got nightmares back to back. He was constantly tired, he felt alone even though he had Draco, Hermione, Pansy, and everyone else.. The only thing keeping him there is Draco's soft words... 

Draco has noticed, noticed his heavy eyes, his red eyes in the morning, how thin he's gotten, his swollen lips, his shaking shoulders, his dark.. empty.. eyes..

"Harry?" Draco walked into the empty dorm. The 8th years' dorms had 2 people in each room. Mcgonagall let them choose who they wanted to be with and the people who couldn't find someone they got someone who was alone. 

But the dorms had a bathroom attached to the room but it was also shared with the people next to them. Which was Ron and Blaise. They didn't chose to be together but Harry went with Draco and Ron had no other choice- Ron wants to be friends with Harry still, he knows Fred's death wasn't caused by him.

 But Harry thinks it's his fault.. still. Ginny on the other hand isn't making Harry's sleepless nights any easier. 

"Hazza?" Draco called again, he knew Harry was in here, Harry said he was going to try and take a nap after class but clearly he wasn't in bed.. Draco noticed the door to the bathroom shut- which it rarely was unless Blaise or Ron was using it. They were currently in class. Draco went over and tapped the door lightly. 

"Harry, Love? are you okay?" Draco said- his voice low and calm and he heard a soft hum from behind the door. 

"Yeah.. I'm fine" Harry muttered and Draco turned the handle, it wasn't locked. He pushed it open and saw Harry on the floor- just sat on the floor. 

"Hey love" Draco said coming in and shutting the door. Harry looked up and gave a small smile then looked back down. He had his knees up a bit and his arms rested on them. He was just staring at his arms. 

"did you nap?" Draco said- knowing he didn't but he still asked. Harry shook his head as he yawned. Draco sat next to him against the wall and gently rubbed his slouched back. 

"you doing alright? you've been quiet today." 

"Tired" Harry whispered back and Draco nodded slowly. The beds were small so they couldn't really sleep in the same bed and Harry slept best with Draco- 

"I'm sorry baby.. uh why are you in the bathroom, mind i ask?" Draco said softly and Harry pointed to the sink- putting his arm back down.. 

Draco peaked up over the counter and saw a familiar silver blade rested on the side- no blood or anything just the silver blade. Draco nodded slowly- continuing to rub his back. "I didn't do it if you're wondering. Still clean. Just thinking about how i ruined my skin" Harry said, raising his arm on his knee- his sleeve falling conveniently down.

 Draco shook his head and took his thin forearm into his hand and gently rubbed his thumb over the top of his wrist. 

"no, you didn't ruin your skin Harry, it's a story that you couldn't tell" Draco said softly, leaning over and kissing the soft skin that was covered in thick white scars.. that got Harry to smile sleepily. 

"come nap please" Draco said softly and Harry nodded, getting up with him and following him out the bathroom. 

Draco unmade the bed- pulling the blanket back and watching Harry lay down.. Draco covered him with the thin blanket- knowing Harry wouldn't want the thicker one. 

"promise me you'll nap love?" Draco said softly, sitting on the edge- close enough to lightly brush his hair back and Harry nodded, already half asleep.