"Listen if you have some kind of score to settle with me fine, game on. I see no reason to bring Ben or Sierra into this." Mal told Uma.

"It may be a little unnecessary but oh, it is so much fun." Uma said. Jay slammed his hands on the table getting tired of this conversation.

"Where are they?" Jay asked agitated.

"My if you're this concerned about them, I'll just send someone to keep them company while we chat." Uma said innocently. She turned around to Harry and a grin grew on her face. "Harry!" Uma ordered. Harry walked over to his captain and the other two traitors. "Go make sure the King and princess are.... comfortable while we chat." Uma said. Harry grinned and walked out the door with a few others following behind him. Uma turned her head back to Mal and Jay. "So, here's the deal." Uma said.

"Just like your mother always a catch." Mal commented. Uma's smile dropped as she sat on the opposite side of the table and placed her arm on the table.

"If you win Ben and Sierra are free to go." Uma said. Mal copied Uma's action and took her hand. "Don't you wanna know what I get if I win?" Uma asked.

"Still dreaming." Mal said.

"Last time I checked your mother thought she had things all sewn up too, huh? How'd that work out for her again?" Uma asked. Mal just blinked and few times.

"On three." Mal said.

"One." Uma said

"Two." Mal said

"Three." They both said. They started arm wrestling. Jay and the pirates in the shoppe were all watching.

"You know that whole princess act. Never bought it for a second. You can stick a tiara on a villain but you're still a villain." Uma said.

"And you can slap a pirate hat on but you're still shrimpy." Mal said which made Jay chuckle a little. Mal's eyes began to glow green as she was now winning the arm wrestle.

 Mal's eyes began to glow green as she was now winning the arm wrestle

"If I win, you bring me the wand." Uma said. Mal lost focus and Uma slammed Mal's hand against the table. All the pirates started cheering and laughing. "Now if you want beasty boy back along with that princess. Bring me Fairy Godmother's magic wand to my ship tomorrow at 12:00 noon, sharp. Oh, and if you blab.... you can kiss those to goodbye." Uma said walking away. Mal and Jay looked at each other then got up to go back to the hideout to let Evie and Carlos know what was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's no way we're gonna give Uma the wand. We can't just let her destroy Auradon." Evie said.