••••24••••

Start from the beginning

The only place I have bandages on me are my wrists, where I had silver one me. It's the one place that wont heal right, the burns are gone but my skin is darker around my wrists and the doctor says it's because silver is fatal it takes a really long time for those burns to go away. I mean, it doesn't hurt anymore, it just bugs me that they are there.

"Hunter is going to have a meeting everyday this week, and he might be gone this weekend too, if Dean has to leave to meet with other Alphas. And of course he has training this week but He's trying to get out of it. You also have your first appointment with Doctor Martin on Tuesday, if you are still up for it." Mary says to me, giving me another bowl.

I sigh and think of every possibility for that appointment. I'm starting therapy because everyone thinks I should, so I said I would give it a shot and I have an appointment every Tuesday.

I can bring someone with me if I want to but I think I need to do this alone. It's just another step for me healing myself and I need that, I can't always relay on people to catch me every time I screw up.

"Yeah, I'm still going to go. Um, if Hunter is at training, could you take me on Tuesday? and stay?" I ask looking over at Mary, who is literally glowing With pride and love.

"Of course I will take you!" She hugs me tightly and I hug her back and she starts crying into my shirt.

"Oh Mary don't cry! Please don't cry."

"I'm sorry. I just...I am so proud of you for taking this s-step and I can't believe you trust me that much to take you and I...I've just seen so much growth with you ever sense you've come here!" She says still gripping my shirt tightly. She lets go and looks above me as Everyone looks down at their work again. I turn around and see Dean and Hunter walking into the kitchen, shirtless and all sweaty, yet Hunter has athletic sleeves on his arms covering his scars. Dean grabs a water bottle and walks over to Mary while Hunter hugs me from behind.

"Hunter, your all sweaty." I say as he kisses my cheek. Yeah, everyone now knows me and Hunter are mates, and everyone has been great with Hunter being bi-sexual.

He was just super scared people were going to hate him because of it and that they wouldn't want him as an alpha, but it turns out there are quite a few people here who are homosexual too. So at least we aren't the only ones in the pack that we know of now. Mary accidentally said something and next thing we know people are just all over us.

"And?" he asks as he rests his chin on me.

"And I don't need to smell like a wet dog." I say back at him.

"I am a wet dog." He says resting his head on my shoulder again. I continue to roll out cookie dough as he watches me for a few second before kissing my cheek again and again until I turn my head to look at him.

"What?" I laugh out after he kisses me on the lips this time.

"I'm going for a run later, Grey wants you to come. You don't have to." I smile and nod as he sighs with content. I really like going on walks with Hunter and Grey in the woods. We've been out only twice but I refuse to ride on Hunter again, it just isn't my thing .

Out of no where Hunter turns his head to his dad. "Mom, Dad, go get a room! No one wants to see that!" I turn my head and Mary is already tossed over Deans shoulder as he walks to the door and waves bye to everyone as Mary laughs and The people in here just smile and go about their business.