Chapter 1

||A/N: Okay so since I've actually finished this chapter early I decided to post it up since I kind of had to focus on my homework...as well as I'm really into playing Kingdom Hearts 3 (I'm late I know shut it >.<) anyway hope you like it and well chapters might be either fast or late due to my school work being the total focus since I wanna get into University real soon since I'm homeschooled at the moment xD||

June 29th, 2013
Tall Oaks, USA

The scene was horrifying and just outright unbelievable, there hunched over a head body was the form of The President eating away at this guy. Your hands shook in disbelief and utter horror just watching your boss become the very things you were hired to take down and prevent from spreading.

"No..." You whispered shaking your head, gun pointing at him.

Kuga's whines were heard in the room your dog which finally graduated from his training as your service dog developed a close relationship with The President who always spoiled the guy with treats whenever missions were briefed in his office.

You weren't alone in the room, Leon was beside you his gun raised as well, not only that but a woman was in the room as well she wasn't better either all three of you were in a state of shock as The President soon took notice of you three. However, you and Leon couldn't hear anything but this man's voice who spoke with you two in the past about stuff.

"Bio-organic weapons are a global threat and we are partly to blame...start working with the rest of the world...the Raccoon City Incident...the Raccoon City...I'm going to tell them everything...it might create more problems than it solves...I've always valued your friendship, Leon, (Y/N)." The Presidents voice went in and out of yours and Leon's ears.

When the President began to stumble his way towards the woman just a few feet away from her you and Leon did everything you could to muster up the courage and keep your guns pointed at him something you were trained to do....but this wasn't part of it!! Killing the President, wasn't it!!

"Stay right where you are!" Leon speaks up.
"Please, sir! This is funny!" You sob a bit hands still shaking.
"Mr. President!" Leon says a bit louder.

It was to of no use though since he kept stumbling towards her, freezing up like this wasn't allowed yet when it came to the point when it was someone you knew that turned it got harder to pull the trigger...not to mention with how important this man was to the world and to the DSO....oh god...

"Don't make me do this," Leon mutters.
"Please sir...stop." You whimpered, Kug pressed his body up to your leg in some sort of comfort despite whimpering himself.
"Adam!" Leon shouts and shoots.

The shot got him in the head and also made you flinch closing your eyes, hearing a body hit the ground you crouched down on one knee and held onto Kuga who made attempts to lick your face and do whatever he could as your dog to comfort you make things easier.

"It's all my fault. I...I did this." She says.
"What are you talking about?" Leon asked.
"Tall Oaks Catherdral...I'll explain everything there, Agent Kennedy, Agent (L/N)." She replies.
"How do you know our names?" Leon asked.

Before she could answer the sound of the phone went off, all three reached into their pockets to check if it was there's but it just so happened to be the womans.

"Yes." She replies.
"Hunnigan?" Leon asked standing beside her.
"Wait what?" You asked standing up and moving to her other side.
"Thank God you three are alright," Hunnigan says.
"How do you two know each other?" Leon asked.
"That's Helena Harper, she's been with the Secret Service since last year. I can't tell you how good it is to hear you three are alright. Look, I hate to rush the introductions but I need a report on your situation." Hunnigan explains.
"I...I just shot the President." Leon slowly says frowning.
"What are you-" Hunngain began to question but got interrupted.
"He had already been infected by the time we found him. Leon...Leon did what he had to. He saved my life." Helena says.
"She's speaking the truth..." You add in frown on your face as you looked towards Adam.
"God help us. Alright, I'll submit the report. You three just focus on getting the hell out of there. The virus has already spread three miles past the campus perimeter and it's not slowing down. You need to hurry." Hunnigan tells you three.
"Not before we check Tall Oaks Cathedral. Agent Kennedy and (L/N)'s got a lead that might tell us who's responsible for this." Helena tells.
"Leon, (Y/N), is that true?" Hunnigan asks.