chapter sixteen

Maggie texted me and said that she was taking Tom out to dinner so I decided to get taco bell, I cleaned my new furniture and sat down to the island to eat. It was so quiet, I looked around and I was so proud of myself for once. I took out my camera, propped it up on some boxes and pressed record.

"Ok, so I guess I need to explain myself... I moved to LA!" I smiled. "I had planned to move her with someone but... things fell apart with us before... it was too late? I guess. And I know that sounds mean but it's true. So I moved here and stayed with... a friend for a while until I finally found a house! This house is literally the most amazing house ever and I love it. So as for my personal life..." I thought. "Tom is doing amazing, and I'm slowly starting to teach him small things here and there. After talking to a few people I've decided I'm going to home school next year. I just feel like its... right for our little family, with the way my life is going right now I think well be travelling a lot so it'll be easier to home school." I stopped to think. "I know a few people caught on to this... but I was engaged and... I had to call it off. The fit wasn't right for me or Tom and... I was still in love from my past relationship so I had this guilt that didn't help. So right now I'm.... single? I guess but definitely not looking, I have my eyes set on someone and were just... waiting for everything to fall into place... so anyways-" I looked beside me and seen a huge spider on the wall. "Fuck!" I screamed jumping back as Billie walked in. "There's a fucking monster on the wall!" I yelled grabbing a paper plate, I got near it and it jumped on the counter so I screamed threw the plate and ran to the couch.

"Seriously?" Billie laughed going over to the spider scooping it up on the plate and casually putting it outside. I held my chest as I panted for my breath.

"Are you actually crazy, That could eat you!"

"Drama queen!" Billie yelled taking Tom to his bedroom.

"Ok... now is the best time to end this... vlog? I guess, like and subscribe I guess. Bye!" I pressed send and I looked to see Billie smiling at me from the hallway.

"What?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I just love you."

"I love you too."

"See, is me in your vlogs that bad?"

"I haven't uploaded it yet. Wait till the comments roll in." I looked over at her and she walked over to me and put her arms around me and kissed my head

"I'm sure it'll be all fine, you worry too much." We watched a movie with Tom and he fell asleep so I and Billie finished it then put Tom to bed. We went back into the living room and sat on the couch. "Tomorrow is our anniversary," Billie said.

"What?"

"We met a year ago tomorrow."

"Did you think we'd be here now?"

"Dude, honestly?" She set up. "I hopped it like you know when you met someone and you're just like... damn I need this bitch in my life forever?"

"I like how I didn't know you were... famous when we first talk. Because I didn't... overthink it."

"I know, when you were acting so... chill I was just like, damn." Suddenly I felt something weird.

"Oh my god."

"What?" Billie sat up I put my hand on my stomach and she turned white. "What, is something wrong are you ok?"