"Really? I thought you got it all right?" she ask in frustration and pinch the bridge of her nose.

"I'll deal with you when I get there. Better have an excuse or I'll fire you all." she spit out before putting her phone down.

"God! They are all stupid!" she mumbles but Lisa still catch it. Jennie close her eyes tightly and lean her head at the headrest of the car.

"Hey, what happened?" Lisa ask with furrowed brows, a little bit scared that the CEO might snap at her.

"There are some problems about one of the performer for the next night. Ana said that one of my artist can't perform because of the accident that happened during the rehearsals. I think she hurt her ankle, that's what Ana said." Jennie said and opened her eyes looking directly at Lisa who is kinda shock that the usual grumpy CEO gave her a decent answer.

"Oh," Lisa trailed off. "She's about to dance?" she ask again.

"Yeah, together with the new trainees. She was supposed to be the center of the performance and the trainees will back her up but she's too clumsy and hurt herself." Jennie do her thing, rolling her eyes.

"That's really a huge problem, and they will set to perform tomorrow night." Lisa said nodding her head.

"I know. I hope I can find ways about it. God, this is frustrating." Jennie sigh and rub her temple.

"Hey, it's okay. It'll be fine, you know, I believe in you." the Thai woman console her Nini that made the latter to smile a little.

"Thanks, you are such a sweet talker, Manoban." Jennie said and chuckle.

"Aniyo, I'm serious." she protested.

"Whatever." Jennie said and remover her seat belt, Yang just step on the brake of the car because they have arrived at the site.

"I need to go, see you tomorrow---"

"Wait, I wanna come with you."

"Lisa, I told you to take a day off." Jennie said and look at her with furrowed brows.

"I won't work, I just want to stay here than to stay at my apartment. Leo and Luca was at their vet for the whole week. I have nothing to do there, so please?" Lisa ask and pulled out her most piteous face.

Jennie was contemplating for a couple of seconds, but eventually sigh then nodded her head. She can't say no to Lisa when she look like a cute little puppy asking for a treat.

"Yay!" Lisa cheered and pushed her door open ready to go out but then, for the second time since last night, the seat belt stop her from doing so. She curse under her breath when she heard Jennie laugh a little.

Damn, that was embarrassing. It's quite fine in front of Yang but Nini was different. Lisa thought to herself and hastily remove the thing from her body and get off from her car slamming the door behind her causing Jennie to bounce on her seat who was still inside the car, but the latter disregard the action and also hop off from the car after instructing Yang to park it at the crew's parking lot.

"You okay? I'll just pretend that I didn't see it." Jennie teased as she made her way towards Lisa who can't even look at her eyes because she was still embarrassed.

"Whatever, Nini. Let's go, you need to deal with your problems." Lisa said and let Jennie lead the way.

They made their way towards the main stage which is now empty and dull not like last night because the main event will start at five in the afternoon and it is still twelve noon, the crews and workers were busy on setting up the stage for tonight's performances. The people working under the Kim Entertainment stop on what they are currently doing when Jennie Kim showed up, with Lisa behind her looking like a lost kid. They all bow down their heads and greeted her with different pleasantries but that didn't wipe off the frown on her face remembering the current problem regarding the injured artist and the performance that is set for tomorrow night.