ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠

finn
+ you were in his room
+ the lights were turned off
+ he was gently playing with your fingers
+ at first he was talking about random things
+ " babe, can i talk to you about something? about.. my feelings..? "
+ you said yes and put your head on his chest
+ " you know.. it's been a few months that we're dating and i'm so in love with you. with you, everything is different, better, and i love spending time with you. every time when i'm on set, sad, tired and when i think about giving up, i remember that i have you by my side, and i don't want to disappoint you. you're the reason why i don't give up, you're the reason why i'm always trying to do my best. you give me faith and i thank you for that. thank you for being in my life. i luv u "
+ he gives you a lovely kiss
+ <3

mike
+ don't be surprised but you were in his basement
+ you were eating snacks and mike was tickling your belly
+ he laughed softly and took you in his arms
+ " y/n, i know i don't talk about it a lot but i'm thankful for everything that you do for me. when i first met you, i never thought that you'll love a guy like me. but here i am, with you, the prettiest girl ever and i'm living my best life. even if you prefer eggos than me you're still the best girlfriend ever "
+ mike is such a cutie with you

richie
+ you were at the quarry
+ just you and richie, chilling
+ richie made a joke and you laughed in a very cute way
+ " aw babygirl you're adorable! you're always laughing at my stupid jokes and that's why i love you. wait, not just because of that, for some other reasons too. like.. you.. i.. well you're nice and uh you like to.. drink water?? "
+ what?
+ " damn it i really suck for giving compliments sorry.. but i really love you okay? and even if i don't know why you're dating a ugly trashmouth like me, i'm so happy to call you mine and to know that the hottest girl in the world loves me "

boris
+ once again, you were at theo's house
+ he was sleeping in his room ( theo's a baby )
+ boris and you were resting in the couch
+ suddenly, he turned around to face you
+ " дорогая, it's probably going to sound cheesy but do you know how much you matter to me? how much you changed me? because you make everything easier and since i know you i'm not the same guy. i kinda feel it. well, i'm still a useless guy, drunk all the time and all that shit, but you're still here for me, giving me everything that you have even if i never give you gifts, i never invite you to restaurants or i don't know what else. anyway, thanks for everything моя любовь, i love you "

дорогая ; sweetheart
моя любовь ; my love