The Hockey Game

2 MONTHS LATER

Emma's POV

Me and Sophie decided to go on a double date with Justin and Niall at the first game of hockey of the season. We met up at the gates an went in. Justin and Niall were so famous now so crowds of girls came rushing over but they both just said they wouldnt sign anything and they just wanted to have a normal day out. We got our tickets and got our seats. When the game had started Justin was talking to Sophie about their relationship and everything and I was getting really excited because I knew Sophie liked Justin and Justin liked her back and then they could go on more double dates with us. Niall had started talking to me about how he was from the UK and he would be leaving soon to go back and that we would have to end our relationship because long distance relationships don't work and all that crap when an idea popped into my head!

"Hey Niall......... Why don't I go with u to the U.K! Just as a little vacation or something? Yea?"

He screamed "YES Of Course!!!!!!" He leaned over and kissed me full on the lips in-front of all of his fans!!!

Sophie's POV

I said to Justin that I think his idea of getting back together was a great idea but we must have been overheard or something because as soon as I had finished saying that we got caught on the KISS CAM and he kissed me FULL on the lips for over 1 minute!!! Just then the crowd went Ballistic with screaming and I thought it was for us but then I saw everybody ducking and Justin pulled me down!!!

_______________________ -------------------------------

OHHHH!!!!!! Cliffhanger LOL!!!! Doin this for BFF EMMA!!! Plz read her book it's called Dreams! Thx xoxoxoxoxoxo <3