Miah and Melanie were in there dresses, and they looked amazing. Miah's hair in a bun and Melanie's hair curled into small curls flowing down her back.

"Are you ready to go down, hun." Melanie asks, smiling at us in the mirror. I nod, as selfish as it sounds wanting to see Kingston's reaction the most.

We walk down the stairs and turn into the living room, Kingston looks at me with smoldering eyes, his blue ones focusing all the way up and down my body giving me just the reaction I wanted.

"Fuck." He mumbles, his voice in a low growl making my stomach do flips at the thought of whatever was going through his mind

All I want to know is what goes through his mind.

He wears black dress pants with a black button up, he didn't wear a suit jacket because he never liked them. They were always to warm and uncomfortable.

His hair was straightened and his eyes were the baby blue that I loved, pulling me in. As if he planned it he wore a blue tie that matches my dress perfectly. The necklace I made him lying under his shirt just barely visible when I knew it was there.

He swallows hard, biting his lip and walking up towards me. His eyes stare such genuine emotion, I've seen so many times. But it never gets old. It's always that looks that makes my heart flutter.

I smile, his arms going around my waist making every hair on my body stand up even to my dismay. He smiles at me, staring through me as if I was perfect and he never wanted to take his eyes off of me.

My eyes went to his chest where I burrow my bright red face. He leans down and kisses my neck, whispering a word on my neck that he knew I couldn't hear. Though the mystery of them will keep me going every day.

He smiled against my neck, staying like that for a second. All I wanted to do was turn his head and kiss him, it's all I want to do when I'm around him but I know he'll never feel the same.

And maybe it's stupid of me to be in love with him but he was the only person I could talk to seriously about everything I've been through and know he won't judge me. He won't use me while I'm vulnerable.

He'll just sit there and listen, and kiss my neck and tell me to go to sleep and he'll get me scones in the morning.

Melanie comes down too though, and when she gets to the bottoms of the stairs and Kingston realizes she's there, he backs up from me with a little cough, I swallow as he smiles at her. "You look beautiful." He says, and I stare at him for a second, slightly hurt as I walk outside.

He never said that to me...

Soon we are in the car, though the time flew by so quickly. Kingston and River being Kingston and River decided that they would rent a limo.

It was beautiful inside, and the little strawberry candy it had was delicious. Kingston looked at me with wide eyes as he grabbed a few more and stuffed them in his pant pockets.

I want to be happy but I can't stop thinking about how he loves Melanie. How I want what Reid and Miah have. I mean Reid can't even stop staring at Miah, her dress matches her personality perfectly and her body looks amazing. I can tell Reid knows.

Kingston acted like Mel was the most beautiful girl in the world. I want that.

Every girl likes River or Kingston so they don't even have to say anything.

They know I'm not a threat. A girl like me.

River puts his hand on my waist, "I have got to leave but I promise I will see you within the next hour." He says before he goes.