Christmas with the Degrates

jodeci: Dalvin & DeVanté
sidenote: i know it's not christmas yet

Y/N watched the snow fall out the kitchen's window. She was memorized. She lived in hot ass California mostly all of her life until she met her best friends, so she barely saw any snow

"Y/N! Get yo butt in here and help us make this food" Her mother yelled snapping her out of her thoughts. She looked over and Mama DeGrate & Her Momma both shared the same look so she sighed and grabbed an apron and washed her hands before she began helping.

Usually it was just her and her momma for the holidays, but when she met her best friends at Uptown, they decided this year they'll spend the holiday together along with their family. Knowing there would be a lot of people, she decided to host the party in her huge house.

Her family was coming from California and New Jersey, while the boys family were coming from North Carolina. Y/N decided to invite a few of their other industry friends today; Stephen aka Static Major and Tweet, since those are the only two she could tolerate, besides Mary, she couldn't make it because she already had plans with Cedric. And JoJo had plans with his parents, so he was out of the equation.

Y/N was busy peeling the the corn when she heard Dalvin call her name. She put the corn down, and headed into his guest room. He had a towel around his waist and was holding up two pairs of shoes. She paid no mind to his shoes, she paid attention to his body though. She could see the water dripping off of his smooth chocolate body. She began imagining explicit things until he said her name again.

"Y/N! You aight?" He asked and she looked at him. Maybe a lil something won't hurt. She closed and locked the door and walked over to him, slapping the shoes out of his hand and kissed him roughly. He was caught off guard but soon joined in the kiss. Wanting to take control, he gripped her neck which made her gasp and intertwined their tongues together. Their makeout session quickly became heated so he picked her up and propped her on his dresser.

He left kisses all over her exposed collarbone as he made his way south. He pulled her pajama pants down and pulled her satin pink panties to the side. He admired her freshly shaven pussy before making her clit his best friend. "Dalvin..." She softly moaned out as he continued to play with her bud. He stuck two fingers in and made her moaned even louder. He put his free hand over her mouth and looked at her with lust and a little anger.

"Keep it down....you don't want nobody to know what we doing right now." He whispered and she nodded. He continued to pump two fingers in her while his thumb was working her clit. Her eyes rolled back and he pumped even harder. Hand still over her mouth, she moaned even louder into. She grabbed his arm signaling that she was about to cum. He pumped a little harder and faster sending to her orgasm.

She could barely stand while she helped cook in the kitchen. And yes, she washed her hands when she walked back in. The older ladies questioned where she was so she lied and said that she had a bathroom emergency, so they gave her some pepto bismol and told her to work through, she wasn't going to ruin their Christmas because she had to 'shit'. The encounter with Dalvin played in her mind while she worked, who knew he had it in him. And who knew she had the guts to do what she did.

While finishing up the corn and the collard greens, she heard the front door close and multiple people talking. She then heard a deep voice which made her swollen clit jump. Donald made it here. When he walked in and their mothers yelled with excitement and hugged & kissed him. When he got to Y/N, he gave her a tight hug. She inhaled his cologne and he rested his hands on her lower back.

"How was the ride up here from Jersey?" She asked him when they both pulled away. "It was fine. But look at you, all glowin and shit. Missed you Y/N" He said smiling brightly and she blushed. "And I got you a present, but that's for later" He whispered in her ear. She looked at him and he winked back and walked away.

Lord what are these DeGrate men gonna do to her.

Everybody was having fun, kids were dancing and running around with their new toys. Adults were laughing and drinking and listening to the holiday music. While, Dalvin & DeVanté was stealing glances at Y/N. She had changed out of her pajamas after she took a shower, into her grey turtleneck sweater dress and a pair of heel boots. Dalvin had gotten Y/N a limited edition walkman and a pair of blue custom Air Force 1's. He had gotten his brother a black grand piano and the newest Prince vinyl. Y/N had gotten DeVanté a custom made jacket with his face on it and two dogs; a Rottweiler and a Pit.

(ignore them other hoes)

Dè got her some locs, two gold wrist watches and a new leather jacket and his brother some drums and a Coogi sweater. They all got their parents gifts as well. After dinner, the kids all went to bed, some adults went too (the elderly) because they wanted to get up early for church. While the rest of the adults stayed and played spades & got drunk.

Y/N was putting the food in tuba-ware when she felt hands snake around her waist. It was DeVanté. "I got that surprise for you" he said and slipped a blind fold over her eyes. He picked her up and then put her down a few minutes later.

"Remove yo blind fold" And she did. It was Dé and Dalvin standing half naked looking at her with lust.

"So who's first?"

y'all want the part two?