The Show - Birthday

Jodeci- All

"The multi platinum R&B group Jodeci, is missing. The group's summer tour, The Show, The After-Party, The Hotel, was scheduled to begin this evening. And it is not known at this time whether or not will this occur. We will bring you—"

I clicked off the tv not wanting to hear anymore. 'Where could they be?' I thought to myself as I picked up the phone, dialing a number. It continued to ring until it picked up. I sighed with relief. I didn't speak because I heard some heavy breathing. 'Devante I thought'

"Devante are you guys ok–". Click. I took the phone off my ear and tossed it onto the couch. I began to panic. 'Why did he hang up? Where are they?! Are they hurt?! Y/N calm down! Obviously they are ok if he answered he phone' I reassured myself.

I put my face in my hands. Think Y/N think. Where could they be? I thought for a couple of seconds before I slipped on my Timbs and grabbed my car keys and coat. I rushed out side and unlocked my car door. Sitting inside I fumbled with my keys. Finally getting it in the ignition, I started the car and put my seatbelt on.

Walking through the dark building I called out. "You guys are you in hear?!". Hearing no response I lit a match and held it while searching for the light switch. Once I found it I flicked it on and blew out the match.

"Surprise!!!!" I jumped about ten feet into the air. What the fuck? I clutched my heart and turned around seeing all of my friends here with balloons, decorations, some had party hats.

"Happy Birthday Y/N" They all yelled in sync. I began to tear up a little bit because they remembered. "Y'all remembered! Thank you all. But who's idea was this?" I asked. Missy and my four best friends came up to me.

"It was their idea" She said pointing to the four men standing next to her. I smiled and gave each of them a hug. "Thank You so much! But I thought you guys were missing?" I said wondering if thy were.

"Nah we had that planned" Dalvin said. "But how?" I asked still trying to formulate all of this. "We're cool with the news reporters over there. We had them make a tape saying that we're missing, when you weren't home we placed the tape into the vcr and here we are now" K-Ci answered. I smirked and playfully pushed them.

"Y'all had me so worried. But I have one more question" I said. "What is it?". "What happened to y'all tour I thought it starts today?" I asked remembering that they were supposed to start their summer tour. "We had the rescheduled. Now stop asking questions and enjoy your party" Devante replied. "Alright, Alright. Thank you again" I said giving them a group hug.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we bring you Jodeci!" Missy shouted in the microphone before getting off the stage so the boys can perform. As they came on stage the room was filled with hoots and hollers. I cheered as they came on stage and the music to Forever My Lady began to play.

"This goes out to the birthday girl. Happy Birthday Y/N" Devante's deep velvet like voice boomed through the microphone and through the speakers. "K-Ci...take us away" Devante finished. Cedric's soulful voice brung joy to my ears as he began to sing. I sung along with all the others. As they got to Joel's verse, Dalvin helped me up on stage. I sung and danced along with them to different songs.

This might be the best birthday ever.

New imagine book. I didn't know what to do with this imagine though. Next one will be better. I'm taking requests so pm for one!