Questions

I bite my lip as I hastily walk along the damp pathway.birds above me make beautiful, gliding shapes as they are probably getting ready to leave for winter. The nerves Inside me start to jitter. What if I say something wrong? Soon clouds start to circle above my twirling golden hair and the same tingle of wind hits my pale face. As I get inside I'm welcomed by a strong,warm hug. "Guess what angel?" He laughed with a smirk. I could tell it was important. " maze runner has got its Newt! " wait I didn't even know he auditioned for that. But being an actor and all I shouldn't of been surprised. " that's amazing Thomas!" I exclaimed like a fourteen year old girl. Finally we sat down. I took a deep sigh and started fiddling with my curl. " is everything alright ?" He asked. I guess I was tired? I never seemed to get as much sleep as I used to since I met him. He ruffled his blondish hair and smiled." Im fine , just lack of sleep I guess." I realised that I hardly knew anything about him. " hey um Thomas ?" My heart was pounding. "Yeh sky?"he seemed to be staring at me in a way I hadn't seen before. It was gentle . " I know a fun game; why don't we ask each other questions, you know to get to know each other better?" I said in a childish voice. " ok I'm first"said Thomas."favourite dance move?" I sighed " No Thomas I mean real questions!" Laughing I ask him one" if you could be anywhere in the world where would it be ?"" Hmm with you?" Realising what he said he blushed and looked away. Omg did you hear what he said? That was the cutest thing ever! Maybe it was too fast. Maybe it was only a flicker of what he felt. Whatever It was I knew I felt the same . As he drove me home in his classy Mercedes ,I slowly fell asleep to the murmur of the soft engine . His eyes glistened with the lights outside. Soon I woke up with the click of the car door open and a frosty tingle slipped down my spine. Sleepily I reached for my keys. " No it's ok I'll help you" his voice seemed calm and smooth. Helping me sit up he picked me up like I as a feather. Cradled in his arms I pushed my head closer to his jacket. The warmth spread over me like butter.His footsteps stopped and I felt myself sinking into something soft. Probably the sofa." Thank you so much" i stuttered " I could of walked" softly laughing he said"And risk you falling again? No." A blanket floated on top of me and I couldn't help but dose off. The last thing I heard was the whisper of" see you tomorrow Angel" and his footsteps growing softer with the click of the door closing.