Begging for her brother to be alive. To be uninjured. To be something as long as it was a better state than her own.

Suppressing the urge to have the flames light the room on fire, to burn the man torturing them to crisp. But she couldn't. She couldn't just stip themselves of any freedoms left just for revenge.

During the last moments of her consciousness, Leo held her by her neck, dangling her in the air yet again, "Listen here, Useless. Don't you dare defy or talk back to be again. Understand, Useless? Maybe if you listen I'll only sell you and not your brother once Leland gets here."

Choking, "Human.. trafficking is... against the law." Gasping for the small amount of air that is allowed to pass through her throat.

"And I don't give a shit. You'll earn me some nice cash."

Then everything goes black. Leo exited the room, slamming the door shut. Leaving the two motionless bodies where they were, one on the bed and the other splayed out on the floor, allowing blood to continue gushing out of Lena's body.

Arcee, who saw the entire battle, standing on Optimus's shoulders, couldn't believe someone would treat children like this. Optimus and Wheeljack don't even need to see the damage after the shouts and cries. "She called this mercy?! This is the equivalent to a Decepticon prison!" admits Arcee. But they couldn't care for two more humans, mutant or not, Fowler wouldn't appreciate it. "Whoa, now just hold on. Didn't they say the government is hunting them or something? So then wouldn't they be in twice as much trouble at the base?" Wheeljack adds his point.

"What Wheeljack says is true, we still cannot afford to let these children live like this. We will simply leave out their, what I believe they said is, 'mutant' heritage," speaks the Prime, taking pity on the two children.

Sparklings were a rarity on Cybertron, it was heavily looked down upon to harm them. But to see such a thing happening on Earth, right in front of them, reminds them of when Megatron's forces destroyed the well of Allsparks and offlined all the sparkling they saw so the Autobot forces would never grow.

The three stopped talking when they heard the little boy, whose name they've learned in Alex, groan. Opening his eyes, rubbing the back of his head to make sure nothing was bleeding, luckily it will only be a killer bruise, letting a small sigh of relief left his lips before seeing the state of his sister. Arcee continues to observe the operation while Optimus and Wheeljack listen.

Rushing over to her, taking in her body's battered state, gently shaking her shoulders, "Lena! Lena, please wake up!" Nothing happened, the 16-year-old stayed motionless in front of him, some of her blood staining his small, bony, hands and his clothes. "Sissy, please. Wake up. Don't leave me, big sister, please." his tears falling on her face.

Whimpering awake, flinching at the stinging feeling of her wounds. "A-Alex? Y-You-ou're alright. T-T-Thank G-G-God," she struggles to prop herself on her elbows to see the state of her body when her brother keeps her down. "Don't move, you'll make the bleeding worse. I-I'll get the needle."

Hissing at the small pool of blood beneath her. Is that why she felt so cold? Because her main body of heat is leaking out of her? Alex began stitching up the new cuts, pausing only when his sister flinched at the needle's contact with skin. "I-I'm fine. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you," hoarsely whispering.

Alex stopped what he was doing, snapping, "I don't need you to protect me! I need to protect you! Look at yourself, Lena. You're covered in blood. I... I couldn't let him stab you and treat you like this!" Shaking, more tears pour out of his light blue eyes. Lena uses what strength she has left to rest her back on the bed's side, hugging her brother, "Hey, hey, hey. I'm alive, aren't I? I'm here. Leo wouldn't kill me, or he'd lose his punching bag."