Charity Event

8:47 pm

"CLINT FOR THE LAST TIME PUT ON A SUIT WE HAVE TO GO TO THE CHARITY EVENT!" Natasha shouted.

"I don't wanna go to this stupid thing. Why do we have to go to this stupid thing? It's the same every time. Tony goes up on stage makes some speech calls one of us up to make a speech as well and then he gives the charity a bunch of money. Why can't he just tell us who he's calling up in advance and then only that person goes to the stupid thing." Clint responded coming down the stairs.

"Because he's tony! Can we go now? Sams waiting in the limo."

"Limo?"

"I'll repeat myself, it's Tony!" Natasha said walking out of the tower.

"Where's Barnes?" Sam asked.

"I thought he was out here with you," Natasha said.

"I'm here I'm here don't have a meltdown," Bucky said walking up to the limo.

"Damn Barnes when you dress up you dress up good," Sam said.

"Shut up it's just a suit," Bucky muttered getting into the car.

"Has Nothing to do with you wanting to look all nice for Steve?" Natasha teased getting in after him.

"No!" Bucky said and she laughed.

"He'll probably see you and fall deeper in love then he already is," Clint said joining the conversation.

"Probably think you'll look just as good on your wedding day," Sam added.

"Yeah. When's the wedding, buck? You gonna wear the same suit?" Clint asked.

"I think a better question would be when your planning on proposing. That's something we all wanna know." Natasha said.

"I am not talking about this with you when I haven't even talked with Steve about any of that yet!" Bucky said, face going red.

"God you get redder then Steve does!" Clint said

"You realize I could rip you're head off with my arm if I wanted to right?" Bucky asked.

"Oh calm down we aren't doing anything bad," Clint said.

Bucky rolled his eyes looking out the window.

They rode in silence except for the few songs on the radio where they all sang along.

Bucky just kept staring out the window watching the stores they passed by.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT! STOP THE CAR! PULLOVER!" He shouted as the passed a store and he got an idea.

Sam slammed on the brakes before turning back around. He parked the car where Bucky told him too and Bucky all but jumped out of the car going towards a shop.

"What the fuck?" Was all Natasha asked.

"Where's he going?" Clint asked.

"No clue," Sam answered.

"Then why'd you listen to him?!" They shouted.

Bucky walked around trying to find the shop they had passed.

"It has to be here I know I didn't imagine it!" He said to himself as he looked around.

He kept walking before he found it. He grinned and walked in and looked around a bit before finding the few things he was looking for and paying.

He grabbed the paper bag and hurried back to the car.

"Okay, we can go now," Bucky said as he closed the door.