Surprise

"You set him up on a date? Are you crazy? Have you actually lost your mind I thought you were trying to get Barnes and Rogers together not Cap and some girl!" Natasha said to tony in a hushed voice.

Steve came back into the room after setting Bucky down on the bed.

"So Bucky likes who?" Steve asked jealousy lacing his voice.

"No no you misheard! Bucky doesn't like anyone!" Natasha said.

"No I have perfect hearing Nat. So? Who is it?!"

"Someone's jealous." Tony muttered to Clint and Natasha.

"I am not jealous! I just want to know who Bucky likes. I have a right to know as his best friend don't I? Don't I?!"

"You misheard! Bucky doesn't like anyone!" Natasha said.

"That's right. He said he liked someone." Clint added before Steve could speak.

"Who?" Steve asked expectantly.

*Fml* the three thought.

"M-me." Natasha said regretting it immediately. "Back when he was the Winter Soldier and I was still a murderous assassin. He was a handler person thing I guess you could say and we kinda hit it off. What you heard was me asking him if we should ever tell you guys about that or forget about it especially seeing as he wasn't in his right mind at the time it turns out." *Kill me. Kill me now* she thought as she finished speaking.

The others stared at her with shock.

"So you two dated?" Steve asked still in shock.

"For a short- very very VERY short- period of time. Yes."

"And did you two-" he cut himself off not wanting to say it out loud.

"No! No never, Steve."

"I need to go take a nap I'm getting too old for these things." He said walking away.

....

"You..... and Barnes?" Tony said breaking the silence.

"Well tickle me pink and call me a pickle I would've never thunk it." Clint added.

"What?!" They all said.

"Isn't that what the kids say now a days?" Clint asked.

"NO!"

"Oh."