chapter 5

Onahi's POV

" Oh my goshhhhh i am sooo sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I was just trying to get to my class before the bell rings. Do you need help- what am I saying of course you do. I'm going to stop ranting now" she gave me an apologetic look before offering me a hand .

" It's fine. You don't have to worry". I didn't want to shout at her because she looked like she was actually really sorry so I just let it go. " Hi, my name's cierra and - ohh- your things are still on the floor, I'll help with that".

I just started at her as she picked up my things before handing them over to me. I took my time to examine her and I wouldn't lie, the girl was pretty. Her red unruly, but long hair left to flow than her back, her green eyes reminded me of beautiful emeralds and she had a heart shaped face.

I glanced around and noticed that the hallway was empty signifying that the nest class had started. " Hi cierra,my name is Onahi and I would really love if you could show me where my next class would be held".

" Oh, I would love too and maybe you could sit with me during lunch ". She said looking hopeful. " Yes I will" I replied with a smile and with that, we walked to the class.

The bell rang signifying the end of the class before lunch. I stepped out of the class just to be pulled back by a funny looking cierra. " Are you going to sit with me ?" Well, I don't have anyone to sit with soo " yh, sure". She led me to the cafeteria and we got our food. I found out that she sat alone. That explains the reason why she wanted to sit with me so badly.

" I see you like your privacy." I tried bringing up a topic. " I don't really have friends in school." She looked down trying to hide her embarrassed face. " It's fine, I think you are -" but I was interrupted by the sound of the cafeteria door opening.

You know all those movies were the handsome bad boy walks into to the restaurant in slow motion ?

Welll, I am living a movie right now because it just happened.

A group of people walked in like gods and leading them was the most handsome male specie I have ever seen. He had platinum blonde hair which looked like bed hair but sexier.

I was jealous of his long lashes that framed his blueish gray eyes and the way his pink full lips were pulled in a frown. He looked well over 6 ft and - HOLD Up - HE HAD TATTOOS . I'm going to do my fan girl scream right now because I was a sucker for guys with tattoos.

Besides him was a blonde bimbo. She looked like the ashawos I saw in Nigeria with her boobs that were almost touching her chin. Like how fake are those 😂. She had long legs that seemed to go on because of her heels.

There were also two boys that were definitely twins because of their identical looks. They both had raven black hair with blue eyes that seemed to shine under the light. The only difference was that one had a lip ring.

I realised I was staring to much because when I turned away , cierra was looking at me with amusement dancing in her eyes. " What, they are good looking people, I couldn't help myself" I tried to defend my actions.

" You have to stay away from them onahi, they are very rich and dangerous. The one with the white hair is Xavier moon. His dad is on the top 3 Richest people in the world . The girl's name is Diana Roland. She is a typical bitch but her mum is a world renown fashion designer and the twins are the sons of a famous actor".

There goes my hope.

" Oh, ok. I wasn't going to involve myself with them anyway". I dismissed the topic and I enjoyed my food.

I remembered something important. " Cierra, how do I audition to be in the music club ?" She looked at me with suprise which made me blush. Thank God for my dark skin."

" Umm, you have to meet the teacher after school. Luckily for you, I'm in the choir". She said happily. Lunch was finally over and I went to my last class but unfortunately, I had it alone.

I sat at the back and brought out a book to read before the teacher came. I was so engrossed in the book that I didn't know the sit next to me had been occupied.

The teacher walked in and I kept my book in my bag and brought out my note book.

I was jotting down some notes from the board when someone tapped me. I tried to ignore it but it continued and it was getting painful so I gave in and turned and whispered " what?" And then ladies and gentlemen I saw who it was.

Can you guess? No it wasn't Donald trump, it was worse. It was Xavier moon.

Oh shit.

-----------
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. 😁.

Ashawo ------ ash - a - wo
It means prostitute

The picture above is not mine. I found it online and it was cute so I was like 'why not'

They are soooo cute.😍😍