Burning The Cool Hand Down

The boos of the crowd echoed throughout the arena. Luke took a cheap shot at me while I was trying to pose for the crowd. I fell out of the ring, landing hard on my back. This infuriated me a lot.

With my blood boiling, I stood on my feet and slid into the ring. This prompted the bell to be rung. In an instant, I threw a punch at Luke's face. The WWE Universe went silent as the Cool Hand fell backwards with a thud. I unleashed a torrent of painful stomps on him afterwards. He was helpless, screaming in agony every time my boot landed on his red skin. I made my way to the top rope, ready to perform the Frog Splash. I took a deep breath and took the jump. The crowd was cheering wildly but their cheers would soon turn into gasps of horror as Luke got up to hit my right in the middle of my face. I crashed into the mat dazed and in pain. My vision with blur and I felt something trickle from my nose. The referee went up to me and asked if I could continue the match. I struggled to breathe, it was suddenly difficult for me to stand up. I glanced over at Luke who was raising a fist in the air.

"I killed the flame I killed the flame! I killed the flame!" he shouted at the crowd. He garnered nothing boos and jeers. Mustering my strength, I got up and executed a slingblade on Luke who was turning around to face me after shouting at the ground. When we recovered, I immediately kicked Luke in the abdomen. Bent forward in pain, I shoved his head in between my legs and with my hands right under his abdomen, I hoisted him onto my shoulders. It was time for the buckle bomb. Fueled by my anger and broken nose, I ran forward with the Cool Hand on my shoulders. Once I was three-quarters diagonally across the ring, I threw Luke into the turnbuckle. He bounced on it and fell on his hands and knees, his back in excruciating pain. I ran toward the rope, catapulting myself off of them to perform my finisher, the Curb Stomp. With my right foot raised, I stomped hard on Luke's head. This knocked him out instantly. I swooped in for the cover.

One...Two... Three...

The bell rang and my theme song played. The entire WWE Universe were on their feet, cheering and clapping for my victory. I smiled at them, bloody and broken. Luke simply laid on the mat, gasping for breath.

Suddenly, the noise the crowd made got louder. I looked at the entrance ramp to see Becky making a beeline for the ring. When she slipped into the ring, she pulled me into a very tight hug. I hugged her back, smiling.

"Congratulations, Colby." She whispered to me, cupping my face.

"Thank you, Rebecca. The Straight Fire ignited the flame in me to burn it down. His hands aren't cool enough to stop the fire." I smiled back at her.

We then exited the ring and made our way to the locker room. As soon as we opened the doors, our fellow superstars were waiting for my return. Just like the crowd, they erupted in cheers. Hugs and handshakes were exchange.

"Man, you gotta get yourself checked up." Randy said to me as he looked at my broken nose.

"I'll take you there." Becky offered. I agreed and we exited the locker room.

Suddenly, it all happened.....

"LUKE!" Becky's sweet voiced echoed through the hallway. I turned around, only to be meet with a chair to my face.