He's Here

"This new Nissan Navara NP300...." Randy chuckled. "It's a good truck."

"I'm so getting this soon! It might be my new daily ride while I'll leave the Subaru to the weekends." I declared as I slammed my hand on top of the cafeteria table. The Apex Predator simply curled his lips and nodded his head.

It had been a while since my little date with Becky. The glee I felt from that evening had worn off, thought I would smirk like a little child whenever I thought about the memory. Word had gotten around about the evening I had with her. This earned me several blessings from my fellow co-workers. It even reached the higher-ups in the company. Stephanie McMahon, surprisingly, expressed her support. However, she also mentioned the price to pay in having a relationship with a fellow co-worker. She made me promise to myself that I would balance my work as well as my personal love-life. That's right, my boss made me promise that to myself. I work for the best people in the best wrestling company. I've been grateful for everything they had done for me. All I needed to do in return was give them my best in everything I did.

Just then, Dean came into our room. The look on his implied that he had not-so-good news. Randy and I looked at him.

"Eh, Colby. Um, I don't know if you should be excited or angry but we got a new co-worker. Apparently, he didn't need to go through developmental. He was described to be a natural." He announced. Randy raised an eyebrow.

"Uh huh. But why are you giving us that kind of facial expression?" The viper asked as he crossed his arms. But before Dean could talk, Shane McMahon popped up behind him.

"That's right, Randy. Why are you not thrilled with this new co-worker?" Shane smiled and turned to us. "He will be making his debut match tonight against either one of you two."

"It's dinner time for the Viper." Orton smirked as he placed his hands at the back of his head. I simply scoffed.

"Good. By the way, our new co-worker is none other than UFC fighter Luke Sanders." Shane told us, leaving our jaws hanging.

"Um, on second thought Shane, I think the Architect should be the one to face the new kid on the block." The viper spoke as he patted my back. "Go easy on him, bro."

I was still speechless when Shane left the room. Luke's name rang continuously in my head. My blood began to boil in rage, which was a good thing. I was going to give Becky, the locker-room, and the entire WWE Universe one hell of a performance tonight.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, making his debut on Monday Night Raw, from Nashville, Tennessee, weighing in at 136lbs, The Cool Hand, LUKE SANDERS!"

Smirking, the former Mixed Martial Artist made his way to the ring.  The reactions he garnered were a mixture of cheers and jeers. He hopped into the ring and did some taunting gestures that made the crowd go wild. I watched him from the Gorilla Position, all fired up. When I was told to make my entrance, I took a deep breath and marched through the curtains.

"...and his opponent for tonight, from Buffalo Iowa, weighing in at 217lbs, the Architect, Seth.... ROLLINS!"

The crowd instantly erupted into cheers. I exaggerated my normal entrance, which only made the crowd a lot more noisier. I totally won them. They were on MY side tonight. When I entered the ring to do my signature poses, I felt a sharp blow at the back of my head, causing me to topple of the second rope.....