Almost The Day

Im using a different view if that's okay  :D enjoy~💖
Picture edit is not made by me
It was week after you asked Iida to the dance. You decided to go ask if Uraraka and a few other people would like to go and get dresses with you. So you knock in her dorm "Hey Uraraka, it's me Y/n". The door opens and you see her face light up "Oh hey! What's up?" The girl asks "I wanted to see if you would like to go get dresses with me? You question and she looks at you and asks "Oh, sure, I saved up some money just for it so it won't be a problem! Anyone else coming?"

You answer her question "Yeah, I was gonna see if Tsu could come". Uraraka nods then grabbed her savings then you both went to ask Tsu would like to come. She said yes then off you three went to the store. It was a Saturday so you guys had the whole day to shop.

"So, who did you guys ask out to the dance?" Tsu asks with her finger on her cheek. "I finally got the guts to ask out Iida, he said yes and I'm so happy" You answer with an ear to ear smile. "Oh, well good job Y/n" The frog girl congratulated you. "What about you Uraraka?". " Uh..well... I still haven't asked.." Uraraka looks down "I still haven't had the courage to ask Deku yet".

"Well, then you'll ask him after!" You tell her with Tsu agreeing. "What!? I-im can't..!" She stuttered "C'mon Ochako, you have to ask eventually or you'll never have a date" Tsu says looking at her "well...yeah, you're right, then I will, ask Deku out! After this.." Uraraka lifts her head up with a tint of blush.

"There you go!" You encouraged  Uraraka more. Then you all began looking for dresses. You went for a blue and black dress with patterns on the top side of your body with thick straps, but no sleeves. You chose the color since Iida was probably going to have some what of a blue tuxedo. It didn't have a hole for your tail so you decided to fix that when you got back to your dorm.

All of you pay for your dresses and leave the current building back to the dorms "Alright, we'll put our dresses back and meet here so Ochako can ask Deku" You direct and you all did exactly that. Put your dresses away and go back to the same spot. Then you went to find Deal while was walking to his dorm, he looked like he had just gotten done with training.

You look at Ochako and she nods then ran up to Deku. "Hey Deku!" She yells out and stops I  front of him. "Oh, hey Uraraka" He replys and looks at her. "Uhm...i wanted to see i-if" She began blushing not sure if she can get her words out. "If?.." He questons "if..y-you wanted to.." She tried to continue but wasn't sure. "If I wanted to go to the dance with you?" He finished her sentence and Uraraka nods.

Deku blushed and nodded his head.
After that Uraraka started a long happy chat with him so you and Tsu decided to go and do your own things.
"I wonder what Iida is going to wear.." You say to yourself, since you were so curious you decided to look and go ask. You found him in the lobby with Tokoyami. "Hey Iida!" You yell out running then sat next time him.

"Oh, why hello Y/n!..it's such a pleasure to see you again he awkwardly hugs you not knowing if he should kiss you..just yet. You hug back with a rapid fire on your tail since you were so happy to see him.

"O-ow!" He slightly winced and pulled back with a burnt arm "Sorry Iida!" You apologize "it's okay!..don't worry" Iida awkwardly laughed and shook it off, it still kinda hurt. You didn't want to be rude so you went to look for some bandages and eventually got some then came back.

"Here, I'll help" You wrapped it around Iidas arm then kiss it. "All better" You say as you stood up and look at him. "Thanks Y/n" He thanked you with another hug. "You have a fine date, Tenya" Tokoyami said. "Why thank you, Tokoyami" Iida thanks him for the compliment as you smile as him.

"Oh! Iida" You remebered why you were here "yes?" He asks "I wanted to know if I could see what you're wearing to the dance?" You question and smile up at him. "That'll be a surprise" He answers smiling back. "Aw, cm'on! I'm so curious" You pleaded. He shook his head "Wait darling".