Friendship uwu

By the way, since Izke Asahi is your sister (not irl lolol) you can choose your last name to be Asahi or your real last name.
Okay enjoy uwu
Also, happy birthday to Deku!! 💚💚💚

"Oh hello uh..Deku and Bakugou right?" Y/N asked. "Mhm! Izuku Midoriya. What about you?" Deku replys. "Y/N L/N" Y/n smiles. "Nice to me-" Deku was cut off my Bakugou. "Well isn't it the damn lizard face!?" He yells "Really? Nicknames already?" Uraraka says a bit frightened by his tone "That's not polite Bakugou! Say you're sorry!" Iida stood up waving his hand in the air. "You can't tell me what to do, tch..." He turns away and gets himself some Boba. "Are you okay L/n?" Iida asked looking at you concerned. You spaced off into his eyes, you didn't say anything. "I-I'm terribly sorry for his behavior, I-.. Hey, is she/he okay?._." Deku asked.
"I am not sure, she hasn't replied" Iida says looking towards Deku. "Huh?.. Oh! Yes, I'm fine sorry, I kinda..spaced off.." You look down flustered as some flames grew on your tail, they were small so they didn't light anything on fire. "Are you sure?" Iida asked in a confident tone. "Yes, I'm sure, he could've called me something worse. Thank you for your concerned Iida, you to Deku" You smile at both of them and they smile back.

After a while everyone startes to leave a little bit before evening. Soon You, Iida, and Uraraka were the only ones. "I'm going to get going soon..you guys should to" Uraraka says. "Yeah you're right..." You say. Uraraka eventually left not to long after since she had to go home unexpected. "We should probably le-" Iida was cut off by a big explosion. "W-what was that!?" You say a bit shocked. You and Iida look outside. There was a villain and a hero, but which hero? "We should probably leave now!" Iida yelled looking at you, you nod until something catches your eye and look over at the villain and hero. "Wait.." You say. "What?" He asked.."I think thats-" You get cut off by your sister, Izke Asahi, jumping up from the ground in front of you and Iida. "Sis!?" You yell. "You two need to get out of here right now, this is a very dangerous villain." She says very aggressively. "Are you going to fight him!?" You ask. " I am only getting everyone out of the area, but I might have to if All might doesn't appear in time... Dad and Death arms are taking care of him." She said. "Dad-!?" Again you were cut off. Izke looks at Iida noticing his engines. "You, bring my little sister/brother and yourself to safety." Izke says looking straight at him.

-Iidas pov-
I shaken a bit from how aggressive Y/n's sister sounded, but she looked familiar, like the lizard hero Grenza(your father and yes I just made that up at the top of my head)."I won't let you down." I say with confident. She nodded and dug away into the ground, she seems fast.."get on my back, it will be quicker this way." I kneel down a bit so Y/n can get on. "Okay.." Y/n says as she gets on. "Hold on tight, are you ready?" I asked before running. She nodded and I start going as far as we could away from the battle.

~Skip, still Iida POV~

"Here" I stop at a park some what near UA and let Y/n get off. "Thank you, Iida." She/he says smiling at me. I couldn't bare but blush from that beautiful smile. "O-oh! I-its no problem at all!" I look away a bit, chopping the air with both hands.
"Uh.. Are you okay? Ehe?" Y/n asks. "S-sorry, I am just fine.." I calm down a bit fixing my glasses, still blushing a bit. Flustered...a lot just because I think she/he has a wonderful smile..Gosh dang it Iida.. "Are you sure?" Y/n asked again. "Yes I'm sure." I say trying to be confident. "Are you positive~?" She/he asked aGaIn, but with a smile. "Uhm.." I don't know what to say but look at her. We've only known each other for two and half days so why am I like this?..i barely even know anything about her/his besides name, quirk, and her favorite boba. "What's wrong Iida?" She/he questioned looking up at me with a concerned look on her face. "Nothing..." I clear my voice "Nothing is wrong, Y/n. I am just fine, I just needed to find my words that's all.." I say fixing my glasses. "If you say so.." She/he looks down a bit. Oh no..did I hurt her/his feelings..!? I really hope not..

Wewoooo hope you enjoyed, EEEEE I'll write what will happen on a piece of paper so I don't forget and I'll probably edit it to, I want it to be good...uwu
💙💙💙💙💙