1. Dogs Best Friend

"I know, we're having a weird collective dream, but this is kind of cool." Logan said with grin, as robot placed a collar around his neck. He winced a little, my guess the collar was on to tight.

"Quiet! You filthy mouth breather!" A grey labradoodle speaks with a sliver box hanging around their neck. I'd assume since dogs don't actual speak that was their way of communication with a us filthy humans.

"Don't dogs breathe air too?" Logan questions with a grin. The labradoodle lifted his right paw, and the robot proceeded to press a button, which I assume made the collar around Logan's neck taze him.

"We're done, with this one. Bring the other over." The labradoodle voice box speaks again, the robot grabs Logan roughly on the arm and pushes him into what looks like a huge kennel, with a few of our other friends. Everyone looks equally freaked out, maybe except the twins strangely enough. They seem oddly calm, like their analyzing the situation and trying to figure out the next part.

I was pushed into the spot that Logan used to occupy, they eyed me a little before making the robot placing a weird hat on my head. The hat was on my head for maybe thirty seconds, before it started beeping like crazy.

The labradoodle looked at the hat and then at me, before showing a frightening wolfie smile and saying "Well aren't you a special one."

I felt my eyes widen in a panic, I looked towards my friends. They started at me in confusion and shock, unable to stop what was about to happen next.

The robot took the hat off me, and reached for what appeared to be a syringe filled with some sort of liquid. "Don't more, or this will hurt a lot more then necessary." They said, as they reached for my wrist and injected it into me.

"Sam!" I heard my friends call as I felt my body slumped to the ground and the robot lifted my body up and begin to move me away.

**
I awoke to see a friendly face, its Zach I never thought I'd be this happy to see him.

"I'm so glad you're up. You had me scared for a second." He said sounding a bit tired, he stopped leaning over me and sat by my side, I followed and moved slowly into a seating position. My body felt weird, like I was using it for the first time.

"What happened?" I asked him looking around the room, I finally noticed we and few other were in. 

"Apparently, when they said we were special, they meant our brains, they don't want us, geniuses. Mixing with the normal humans." Zach said as he glazed at the other captives.

"Let me guess, why because we might start a rebellion." I stated, rolling my eyes a little.

"Yeah.." Zach trailed off, he seemed like he wanted to say something else.

"Do you know what happened to Ashton and Terry? They weren't in the kennel with the others." I say worryingly, I looked around real quick to make sure they weren't in the room with us. I bit my lip hard, I hope nothing happened to them.

Wait a minute, I stopped biting my lip.

"Logan said something about all of this being a dream." I said, sitting up straighter and getting a better look at Zach.

"We've experienced, to much physical pain for this to be a dream. That theory doesn't make any sense." He shook his head at me, with a sad look upon his face. 

"Okay, right but think about it this place doesn't make any sense. I mean for goodness sake, dogs are the seemly rulers of this place." I said to Zach, grinning a little nudging him in the shoulder.

"Man's best friend, the most loyal and friendly animal ever. This has got to be something. If not a dream, what through?" I questioned outloud. "I feel like I read something about this in a book, but I can't remember anything." I pulled my knees to me and laid my head on them, while closing my eyes and trying to think of something.