Despise

I didn't even want to see anyone after my near death. Everytime someone came near me I growled and rolled over. They touched me, I would claw their paw. I didn't care who you were. I didn't want to be touched. "Xena you have to come out soon." "Leave me alone Shenzi!" I said with a growl. "It's Simba. Please. Come out." "No." My eye burned. It hurt so much. "Xena please. Can we come in?" "Fine." I raised my head up and huffed at Mufasa and Simba. "What do you need?" I asked Simba. "I just came to say sorry about what happened. Ya know...about your eye." I was a little grown. Only a little. My birthday was yesterday. "Get out. I don't want to speak with you."

One year later
"XENA! ANSWER ME!" "SHUT UP SIMBA!" "LOOK AT ME THEN!" The two scars sat over my left eye from trying to keep Simba safe. "Xena, it'll be okay. Don't get mad over it." "You did this to me! I was trying to keep you safe and look what it did! You were suppose to help me to!" "I tried!" "No you didn't! I despise you now. Get. Away. From. Me! ED! ANYONE OF YOU GET OVER HERE!" Mufasa feared I was becoming like my dad. I ran back to the safety of my home and ran to my dads side. "What's wrong Xena?" "Simba." I plopped beside him and fumbled with my paw. "I don't want to see them again. Ever again."