Elephant Graveyard

"C'mon Simba!" After everyone woke up, me and Simba ran outside chasing each other. "I'll beat cha to the cave!" "Oh it's. ON! Do you know who your challenging? I'm the daughter of SCAR! I have to deal with so many things that SCARES other animals!" "Yeah yeah. Tell me something I don't know!" I grinned and my green eyes sparkled. "That your a SORE LOSER?!" I began to run to the cave and Simba yelled behind me. "HEY! I DIDN'T SAY START!" "YOUR FAULT! EAT MY DUST!" I slung around a corner and ran right into dad. "Oooww. That hurt." I shook my head and when I seen the paws, I laid against the ground. "Oh god." "'Oh god' is right. Why did you say my name?" "Uuuhh, racing?" Simba came running in after me and fell on top of me. "Why are you on the ground?" "Simba." His body tensed and he looked up. "Hey Uncle Scar...how are you today?" He got off me and we both sat up. "Xena, why did you say my name? And don't you take up for her Simba." He had a look of anger in his eyes. "We were gonna race to the cave and he challenged me. I-I didn't know it would upset you like this. I'm sorry." I was beyond terrified. And I knew my eyes held it. "Just don't let it happen again." He licked the side of my face and walked off. "Love you to." Only a whisper. Once I told him that to his face and he just turned to the side. "Hey, I know a place we can go Simba. Go get Nala. All three of us can go. Okay?" "Okay. Hey, there she is." "Hey guys! What was that about?" I shook my head and turned my straight face to a smirk. "I got somewhere all three of us to go. Dad doesn't know i'm going. Follow me if you wanna know where I hid when I don't want to see my dad for a bit." I began to walk and jumped to a rock. And I seen, "Zazo, get away from us." "No. Your a bad influence for Simba." I growled at Zazo and licked my lips. "No she isn't!" "Yes she is." "Mufasa doesn't think so. Soo, bleh." I stuck my tounge out at him while rolling my eyes. "You are just like Scar. Simba don't go with her." "I will go with her and you can't stop me! She's my older cousin by?" I chuckled and sat down. "By a year Simba." "That doesn't mean nothing-" "Just c'mon Simba if you want to go." And just like that, I jumped down and began to walk. "Xena, where is this place at?" "The Elephant Graveyard." Zazo gasped and flew off. "The what? We can't go there!" I shook my head and sped walked. "I am. Your gonna be safe with me. Don't worry."

Mufasas P.O.V
"What do you mean 'They're going to the Elephant Graveyard'?! Where's Xena?!" "She's taking them there!" "Where's Scar?" "He wasn't there with Xena." Just as on cue, Scar came walking up the rock. "Where's Xena?" "I thought she was with you." He gave me a confused look at I looked at Zazo. "Xena said she's going to the Elephant Graveyard." "What?! I don't allow her to go there!" "She's taking my son there right now."  I could visibly see him grow angry at Xena. "Don't be to harsh on her. She needs to learn the hard way." "And Nala's with them."

Xenas P.O.V
"C'mon! I'll help you up. Take my paw." I already had Simba up with me. Nala just couldn't get up. "Okay...I trust you." I grabbed her paw and pulled her up with me and Simba. "See? I can be trusted." "I beg to differ." I stiffened to the voice and silently hoped it wasn't who I thought it was. And sure enough, when I was picked up by the back of my neck, "Hey dad." We're all in trouble. I already know it. "Contain your cub Scar. C'mon Simba. Nala you to." A growl escaped my dad and I just curled against myself until we got home. Ed was being himself when we got back and ran towards me but when dad growled, he backed down quickly. "Are you mad at me?" When he took me to my 'room,' he said nothing and just walked out. "He's mad. If that bird wouldn't have been there he wouldn't be mad at me right now." I seen the pile of bones I had in my room and grabbed a skull. "It sucks I kill you. I was really hungry that day. Zebra." I grumbled and sat in the corner. Small tears trickled down my face. "Xena?" "W-what Shenzi?" I seen the hyena and she walked closer to me. "Are you okay?" "I-I guess." She sat next to me and sighed. "You don't seem okay. What's bothering you?"  "Did my dad just tell you to come in here and ask me questions?" She laughed and shook her head. "No. I came in here on my own accord." "You know he's gonna kill you for talking to me." "He'll be okay." I smiled and Shenzi laid down. "He seemed pretty mad at me. And I told him a couple days ago I loved him and he just looked away from me. Like he wanted to say it but didn't." "He talks a lot about you. Saying how your a wonderful daughter and he adores you. That he wants to keep you from the cruelty in his heart but wants to keep you close. And he just wants you safe. He does care about you. He just doesn't know how to show it." I nodded and closed my eyes. Falling asleep.

Third P.O.V
A whisper alerted the hyena that was watching Xena. "Shenzi." She looked up with a growl but stopped when she seen it was only Scar. "I'll watch her for the rest of the night. Mufasa told ms she was having nightmares with him." Shenzi nodded and walked out of the small cubs room. Just for Xena to be awoken by a nightmare with a fright. "DADDY!" Xena looked around frantically for her father and quickly found him inches away from her. "What's wrong? Nightmare?" "Ye-yeah." He edged closer to his daughter and she buried deep into his mane. Inhaling his scent.