Love Potion (Ikaruga)

Ikaruga was very ashamed that night. After you and she went out on a date together, she had invited you to spend the night at her house, because it was already late afternoon and her house was far from where Ikaruga. Upon arriving at her house, Ikaruga asked you to wait outside the room while she change clothes. You've waited.

But of course, you did not know, but Ikaruga was not putting her pajamas, but rather a lingerie with a transparent sweater that could see her belly

But of course, you did not know, but Ikaruga was not putting her pajamas, but rather a lingerie with a transparent sweater that could see her belly. Unfortunately, Ikaruga was too embarrassed to call you. She did not want you to think she was some kind of pervert, and you'd stop liking her. She was very afraid, but in order to encourage herself, Haruka had given her a powerful pheromone, which would make you both completely aroused. Haruka called it the "love potion." Ikaruga opened the bottle and the scent began to spread through the room.

After a while, Ikaruga calls you, and you enter her room, which you covered with a sweet and pleasant smell, that left you completely wired

After a while, Ikaruga calls you, and you enter her room, which you covered with a sweet and pleasant smell, that left you completely wired. Ikaruga was lying on the bed, wearing a loose transparent sweater, with a red face and a naughty smile. She motioned for you to go to bed.

"Sorry if I made you wait too long. But I promise I will make every second that you waited to be worth it."

As soon as Ikaruga unbuttoned her shirt, button by button, you started kissing each other. Then you grabbed her breasts, and began massaging them, causing Ikaruga to moan. Katsuragi loved to do that, and it seemed that Ikaruga liked it too, you decided to do the same. She really loved the experience.

After a long night, you and Ikaruga fell asleep together as you wrapped her in your arms. She was the best girl you could ever meet, your queen, and you would do anything to protect her.