You

ASSHOLE

Unknown Number

MOTHERFUCKING asshole

You

SELF- FUCKING asshole

Unknown Number

...

Friday

You

Gud.

Im coming over to ur house tmrw

Unknown Number

No

You

Yes

Im also bringing Yoongi

Unknown Number

So ur saying

Ur just gon bring some dude IDK

to my house?

You

Yes

Also,

I kno u kno Yoongi

Unknown Number

Just bc I kno his name,

does it mean I hv to KNOW him?

You

Well, ur in a favor

Ur gon KNOW him tmrw

Unknown Number

Wht if I don wanna?

You

Im telling the whole schul u write songs

Also, I might just tell some

lies about u as well

Unknown Number

I thot u dint wanna b

'CAUGHT IN A LIE'

Again

You

Well now I do

Unknown Number

Rich kids r so spoiled

You

U rnt rich

Unknown Number

STFU

You

USTFU!

If u do 2 much

Im bringing my whole gang tmrw

Watch me 👀

Unknown Number

Asshole

You

MOTHERFUCKING asshole

Unknown Number

This kid is making me all depressed again. Now for him, I'm in a very bad mood.

Well, tomorrow is Saturday. Which meant the day after tomorrow is Sunday. Which meant today was Friday. Which also meant I didn't have to worry about school for two days and two nights.

Jimin ruins everything for me.

And I couldn't do anything about it. So I just sighed and went up to my mom. After I told her that Jimin and some others might come over tomorrow, she looked at me like I brought her an Olympic gold medal. So I just took out a popsicle out of the freezer and yeeted out of there as soon as possible.

I haven't been talking to anyone, well barely anyone, for over a year now. Having Jimin over was probably what surprised mom the most, and adding 'some others' didn't help the matter at all. She probably thinks I'm being more social or something.

I wasn't. Jimin was making me do all the crap.

There was a full moon tonight. And that guy's laughter (Jin was his name?) rang in my ears.

So I looked at the only photo that I had of my grandpa on my phone.

He had a permanent scowl planted all over his face. He used to live in Daegu, where I moved from when I was little. I don't remember my other relatives, but I remember this old, kinky man a lot.

Old. Kinky. But very precious.

I use to tell him everything. When I told him all the crap I used to do to my friends, an honest scowl was what I saw on his permanent- scowl face.

That was when I was eight or nine or so. That was the last time I went to him before everything fell out of place.

He passed away.

Few years later, it was my dad.

Seeing my dad get into an accident, I was encouraged as well.

My mom tried to provide for me, my brother and herself all together.

Everything lost order. Like a bead necklace, whose thread just got cut.

I didn't realize I was unconditionally crying. Sometimes I get so lost in my thoughts that...

I wiped the tears away and licked off of my popsicle. Turning off my phone, I went toward the art room, where I drew my emotions, my heart.

I drew a man who had a green beard. I want a green beard. I want to be like grandpa.

"I wanted to be like Einstein! But look at me now, dealing with a brainless garbage like you! If you say you wanna be like me again, YOU ARE GETTING A WHOOPING!"

I smirked. "Pfft, OK, dang. I wanna be like Einstein then." I answered him today after several years.

I kinda liked it tonight.

__________ . . . . . __________