Chapter 8

As Riku followed the group of Yokai,he had a feeling that someone was following him. He shrugged it off since he thought it was his imagination.Somewhere nearby,Mao and Dorothy knew where the dark aura's source was coming from. They lead the way as Mac,Kanami,and Koalanyan accompanied them.
Mao spoke."We told Enma everything. He and Nurarihyon are preparing for battle. They will arrive when the time is right."
"I hope we can help Keita and Inaho before it's too late."Mac replied.
Dorothy said,"Don't worry bro,Enma seemed like he was prepared for this.I'm sure he'll be here soon."
"You better be right....."Mac mumbled.
They continued their search as Mao took a complete stop.
"What is it?"Kanami asked.
Mao responded,"I feel the presence of the dark aura......it's right here."
"Really? I don't see anything."Mac crossed his arms.
Mao made his way until he noticed some Yokai and an unfamiliar human. He saw a figure following them. He got closer and it revealed to be Gogogo Godfather.
"I knew it! There he is!"Mao pointed.
Mac exclaimed,"Wait....isn't that Inaho's brother? What is he doing here?"
"I'm assuming he has a Yokai Watch Ghoul."Kanami said.
Mac sweated,"As if this could get any worse....."
They heard a voice,"Stop!"
To their surprise,Yuka and Kirira were rushing towards them with Moonchiri. They grew cautious as the three girls approached them.
"Moonchiri?!"Mac shouted.
Moonchiri replied,"No,it's ok! I'm not inspirited!"
"It's true. Something dark escaped her and now she's back to normal."Yuka stated.
Mao said,"I was afraid that Gogogo Godfather already got to you.....but.....at least you're back to yourself.....almost."
"Yeah.....I still haven't figured out how to turn back to my human form...."Moonchiri laughed awkwardly.
Kirira asked,"Shouldn't we be after that guy or something.....?"
She pointed at Gogogo Godfather,who was about to attack Riku.
"Riku?!"Moonchiri ran towards Gogogo Godfather and punched him. This made Riku and the others jump. They were shocked that Gogogo Godfather was following them.
"I see that you guys found me again."Fuyunyan said.
Yuka questioned,"Why did you leave in the first place?"
"To find more recruits. I always do this without warning."Fuyunyan replied.
Captain Bully sweated,"Yup. He always leaves without saying anything....."
"Anyways.....let's finish Gogogo Godfather off."Fuyunyan suggested.

Kyubii said,"With pleasure."
He and Orochi teamed up and attacked him on each side. Kyubii shot flames from his hands,while Orochi attacked with his snakes. Before Gogogo Godfather got hit,he rose up quickly and dodged their attacks.
He smirked,"You think you can beat me that easily? I'll show you what real power is."
He took out a gun and made his target. Captain Bully got in front of Fubuki and took the hit.
"Are you ok?!"Fubuki asked.
Captain Bully groaned,"I'm fine...."
"You two need to go somewhere else. Maybe you can find more help."Fuyunyan commanded.
Fubuki said,"Alright....just be careful."
She took Captain Bully as they left to find more backup.
"This might be a good time to use your Yokai forms."Moonchiri said to Kirira and Yuka.
Kirira replied,"Of course..."
They transformed into their Yokai forms from the push of a button on their watches.They attacked Gogogo Godfather.He shot his gun once more,which caused Saibojoo and Hanatobu trip on theirselves.
Gogogo Godfather laughed,"How pathetic!"
"We can't help it if we're new at this!"Hanatobu complained.
Saibojoo sighed,"Sorry Inaho.....we tried...."
"I guess it's my turn."Moonchiri went directly towards Gogogo Godfather and slapped him in the face.
Kyubii was shocked,"How did she get him and we didn't....?"
"Never mind that......I think Inaho should stop."Orochi stated.
Moonchiri sweated,"What.....? Why....?"
She turned to see Gogogo Godfather next to Riku,pointing a gun to her brother's head.
Gogogo Godfather grinned,"One more move and the boy gets it."
"Inaho!"Riku screamed.
Moonchiri pleaded,"Don't hurt him!"
"I wouldn't dream of it.....after all......he is the last victim I gave a watch to......who hasn't died yet."Gogogo Godfather said,in a grim tone.
Moonchiri was so overwhelmed that she turned back into Inaho.She looked at herself up and down.
"I'm back to normal....."Inaho mumbled.
Gogogo Godfather laughed,"This is what I wanted."
The last thing Riku heard was a gunshot. Everything went black for sometime.Suddenly,he woke up,noticing that Inaho was crying and gave him a hug.