Chapter 3

Later,Fumi and Yuto were taking a stroll through town. They noticed Inaho was standing alone and looked somewhat distressed.They walk towards her,in which Inaho took notice.She greeted them,"Oh,hey guys."
"It's been awhile since we've seen you without Keita,"Fumi stated.
Inaho laughed weakly,"Yeah.....sometimes I need to be alone every once in awhile."
"Does it bother you that Keita makes you stick with him?"Yuto questioned.
Inaho started to sweat,"What are you talking about....? He just asks me if I can hang with him. It's no big deal."
"So.....he basically asks you to hang with him all the time? Don't you think it's too much?"Yuto added.
Inaho shrugged,"Not really. It's not like I have nothing else to do."
"I think that's unhealthy. Yuto and I might be a couple,but it doesn't mean we're together all the time. We have our own lives too."Fumi spoke up.
"Don't you have any friends that you hang with......besides us?"Yuto asked.
Inaho replied,"There's Yuka and Kirira. I haven't seen them in awhile....."
"You should go talk to them and take a break from Keita."Fumi suggested.
Inaho smiled,"I think I will. Thanks guys."
They made their separate ways as Inaho went to find her friends.
Meanwhile,Whisper was at Jerry's house. He regretted what he did the other night and wanted advice from Tomnyan and Jerry,as much as he hated to admit it.
"Guys.....I did something stupid."Whisper sighed.
Jerry spoke,"We always do something stupid.Welcome to the club!"
"No....you don't get it."Whisper face palmed.
Tomnyan said,"Jerry,I think Whisper is being serious."
"Oh......what's wrong?"Jerry asked.
Whisper explained,"I......got drunk last night,because I was stressed about having a baby with Fubuki."
"I remember when Emi and I had our first baby. I drank a lot of syrup."Jerry added.
Whisper groaned in annoyance,"No, I drank alcohol. Fubuki forbids me from drinking it and I didn't tell her I still drank."
"You're in big trouble."Tomnyan sweated.
Jerry said,"You shouldn't be drinking just because Fubuki's having a baby."
"I know.....but......how do you guys do it?"Whisper sighed.
Jerry asked,"Do what?"
"How did you handle having a baby? I'm afraid that I'm going to be a bad parent,but somehow you two manage to take care of your own kids. How do you guys do it?"Whisper wondered.
Jerry was confused,"Don't you already have Jibanyan?"
"I raised her from when she was six. That's different."Whisper frowned.
Jerry sweated,"I thought she was six as of now."
"She's eleven!You're her godfather,how did you forget?!" Whisper nagged.
Jerry said,"I.....don't know. Keeping up with stuff is hard."
"Jerry,you're a bad godfather. I'm surprised that you can keep up with your own kids." Whisper complained.

Jerry sighed,"I know.....you're already a better father than me."
"Look what you did,you made him feel bad!"Tomnyan shouted at Whisper.
Whisper groaned,"Fine,I'm sorry. All I know is if Fubuki finds out that I got drunk,she'll kill me."
"Your secret is safe with us."Tomnyan winked.
Whisper looked at Jerry,"And I'm sorry,you're a......decent father."
"That's fine. I'm just glad I'm the godfather of your daughter."Jerry smiled.
Whisper pondered,"I'm just wondering,why aren't you Tom's godfather? I thought you guys were like family."
"I'm too old for it. That's why."Tomnyan rolled his eyes.
Whisper mumbled,"Typical....."
"Don't worry,we'll be there for you when Fubuki has her baby. We've been through it before."Jerry said.
Whisper laughed nervously,"Heh.....thanks."
"Hey,don't you know how to take care for a baby already?"Tomnyan questioned.
Whisper sweated,"Well......Fubuki and I use Jibanyan as a practice baby a lot. I don't know if that helps any......"
"We can teach more stuff about taking care of a baby. This will be fun!"Jerry grinned.
Whisper mumbled,"This will be a long day....."
Later,Inaho was spending time with Yuka and Kirira.They were concerned for Inaho's well being.
"Inaho,are you alright? It's been awhile since you talked to us."Yuka asked.
Inaho replied,"I'm fine. I thought you guys had other friends to hang out with...."
"Junko and Masako moved away last year. It turns out that they turned against me....,"Kirira sighed.
Inaho sweated,"I thought they worshipped you....."
"Some people change,you know?"Kirira forced a smile.
Yuka interrupted,"I don't really have as many friends like I used to. I've been off to myself most of the time."
"I'm sorry,I can hang with you guys more if you want."Inaho was sad to hear this.
Yuka said,"We don't want you to force yourself to hang with us......like you do with Keita."
"What do you mean....?"Inaho got nervous.
Kirira replied,"We know Keita clings on to you when he gets the chance. Don't you think he's being overprotective?"
"A little bit......it doesn't bother me."Inaho stated.
Yuka questioned her,"Are you sure? Sometimes you don't seem happy being with him."
"I am. I love Keita like how he loves me. He just has anger issues ok? I don't want to lose him......"Inaho looked down at the ground.
Kirira said,"If he truly loves you,I'm sure he'll understand if you tell him that you need some space."
"Yeah,we'll be right here if you need us."Yuka smiled.
Inaho looked at them,"Thanks guys,I think I'll tell him."
After awhile,they said their goodbyes.Inaho decided to make her way to Keita's house and confront him.