Chapter 2

Later.the following night,Riku was thinking about the watch he just received from a complete stranger.He grew suspicious and wondered if his sister has been effected by the Yokai watch.
"I bet this is why Inaho's been acting so weird all these years! She's been hanging out with Keita and I bet he gave her that watch! I always thought she was seeing the paranormal,but Yokai are way worse!"Riku carried on his own conversation.
He tried to gather his thoughts as he took a deep breath,"I hope I can help her......now that I can see Yokai too. This day has been really weird......the only good thing that came from it......"He blushed,".......is I finally made a friend....."
"I'll figure out how to stop Keita from controlling my sister and stop this Yokai nonsense once and for all!"Riku felt confident that his plan would work.
The next day,Jibanyan was at Jerry's house,having a talk with Emi.
"Thank you for helping me keep an eye on my kids until Jerry gets back.Sometimes watching over three kids can be difficult."Emi said.
Jibanyan forced a smile,"I'll do anything for you Emi. You used to be my owner,but now......you're my godmother and.....you didn't have to do that."
"It's fine. I wanted to be your godmother in case if something happened to your parents,but I'm sure they'll be fine.They do a great job taking care of you."Emi smiled back.
Jibanyan thought of what Emi said,"Do you think you'll ever have time for me? Because you know......you have kids now."
"Of course I will! Besides,Rozu will be in preschool in a year and the twins will be turning three next year. With the kids running around,I might need more help.Only if you want to."She looked at Jibanyan,waiting for her response,in which she replied,"Yeah.They're growing up so fast.It's hard to believe that I was eight when Rozu was born,now I'm eleven.I'm sure it'll be fun watching them as they get older,but you'll be really busy,huh?"
Emi put her hand on Jibanyan's shoulder,"Akamaru,I'll always be there for you. You know that you'll always be the first one that I raised. You have your own family now and they love you. No matter how busy I get,you can always visit me.You're just as important as my kids and nothing will change that."
Jibanyan still had a concerned look on her face,"Emi,I still have one more question.......do you still love me even if I.......you know.......after my.....transition?"
"Akamaru......we went over this. I love you as my own child. You know that I accept you the way you are. Even if you do change,you're still Akamaru to me. Besides,I've always noticed you preferred feminine things when you were alive to the point where I thought you might've actually been a girl."Emi noticed Jibanyan seemed happy to hear that.
Jibanyan hugged her,"Thanks Emi! I'm glad that you're here for me!"
Their moment was interrupted by Rozu,"Mommy,Jimmy and Emily are fighting."
Emi noticed the twins were in a fight,"I better separate them.I'll be right back."
Rozu sat with Jibanyan while they waited for Emi to come back.
"Jibanyan,why do you always look pretty?"Rozu asked,as Jibanyan blushed,"Aw.....thanks! I just try my best."
Jibanyan was relieved that Emi's kids always thought that she was the girl that she's supposed to be. Her thoughts were invaded as she heard loud footsteps,that belonged to Jerry.
He greeted,"I'm back!"
"Daddy!"Rozu hugged Jerry.
Jibanyan realized that it was getting late and went to Jerry,"Can you tell Emi that I had to go? I have to meet Keita at Inaho's,if that's ok."
"Sure! See you later!"Jerry said his goodbyes as Jibanyan left.

Jibanyan eventually made it to Inaho's apartment and knocked on the door.It opened to reveal Usapyon.
"Sorry I'm late,I had to help Emi watch her kids since Jerry done errands for her today."Jibanyan laughed nervously.
Usapyon smiled,"It's ok.Come in and rest."
They both went inside and settled down in Inaho's room,in which Inaho was with Keita.
Jibanyan noticed Keita was doing homework,"Nii-chan,I thought you said you did your homework."
"I only did half of it.I needed help....."Keita started to sweat.
Usapyon mumbled,"You just wanted an excuse to spend time with Inaho....."
"I heard that! And besides,you should be watching Holly. I was going to help out,but I can't until I finish my work." Keita replied.
Usapyon rolled his eyes,"Yup.I've been watching Holly since Hughley dropped her off."
"Well,we have to finish our homework,keep it down,ok?"Inaho demanded.
Usapyon and Jibanyan went in another room to watch Holly,who fell asleep on their lap.
"I'm sorry that you have to watch Holly with me....."Usapyon sighed.
Jibanyan softly smiled,"It's fine,as long as I'm with you.."
"Even though.....I've been thinking with Inaho and Keita being busy with high school and Hughley and Daimon busy with their jobs,Holly will always be put on me.I don't mind since she's well behaved,but......I just don't feel like a kid anymore....."Usapyon looked at Jibanyan with a sad expression.
She exchanged the same look,"I know what you mean.It's worse since I watch Emi's kids too.I know you help me sometimes,but you're usually busy watching Holly.And when we do get all four of them together,it's way harder to watch them.I wish we can live like normal kids our age......and with mom's new baby on the way.......I don't know if I can take it....."
"It'll be alright,if you end up taking care of the baby,I'll help."Usapyon said.
Jibanyan was about to cry,"I don't want you to do that. I just......don't wanna grow up!"
Usapyon wrapped his arms around her and reassured her,"Don't worry,everything will be alright.We'll get through this together.I'll be right here for you."
"Thank you....."Jibanyan whispered.
Time passed as it turned into night,Hughley already took Holly home. Keita and Jibanyan were about to leave.
"Thanks for helping me."Keita blushed.
Inaho waved,"No problem! Be careful!"
Keita and Jibanyan said their goodbyes and left on their way home.