A dandelion closer to love

Nathan POV.

The whole evening has been nothing but a pain in the arse. With all the girls basically throwing themselves at my brothers and I, hoping to gain our attention and for us to choose them as our future wife and queen. However, what they don't know is that it is impossible, we have already found our soulmate. The beautiful girl from the meadow, as soon as we found her, she disappeared again. We are all hoping that she will show herself tonight. I haven't been able to think about anything but her since and I know that my brothers are not much better. Sitting on a throne for hours upon hours is very tiring, but I'm glad that I have my brothers besides me or else I am sure I would have died long ago of boredom. I had just started giving up any hope that she would turn up but when we hear the sounds of the ballroom doors opening I am feeling eternally grateful and relieved when I recognize the person at the top of the stairs. She is here, finally. I spare a quick look at my brothers and see that they are all looking on her watching her every move with content smiles on their faces already. I was just about to get out of my throne and walk towards her when Gabriel beats me and anyone else to it by basically flying out of his throne and nearly running through the ballroom to reach her as quickly as possible, not that I can blame him in anyway. But as I sit back on throne, I take in her attire, and I must say she looks even more beautiful in the ballroom lights that allow me to see her bright green eyes and pretty blonde hair that cascaded down her back in pretty waves, her little crown and dress only adds to her exceptional beauty. I see Gabriel offer her his hand, and watch as she places her hand in his and they both freeze up. A vision, the lucky bastard is getting a vision of our future and as I stay seated on my throne, I watch as our little peanut is passed from Gabriel to Silas, to Victor and then finally I have had enough of waiting and decide that the only way to get to her before my other brothers is if I steal her away from Victor. So I do, I walk over and swing her around and into my arms, her bright green eyes look up and focus on my blue ones. She is even more beautiful up close, with her doe like eyes, cute button nose and lovely pink, plump lips shaped in a perfect cupid's bow. She is utterly beautiful and perfect. But soon enough her eyes shift away from mine and down to hands, which I now notice are covered in gloves. I take off one of my gloves and hold out my hand for her, giving her the choice of wanting to see our vision of our future together. I can't begin to describe the relief I felt when she took my hand and the vision started playing through our heads.

We were at a school, more specifically we were in a school hallway and just in front of us is a group of boys, one of which is getting pushed around and hit by the other boys around him. I want to interfere but before I can do anything the vision changes again and this time we are in the castle. We are standing in our kitchen waiting for something, I didn't know what until I heard the front door open and close and in came the little boy that had been bullied at school. I didn't take long for me to realize that he was one of my future kids, with his green eyes, glasses and brown hair he looks like the exact copy of Kota from when he was a young boy. This doesn't make him mine any less though and I am quick to gather the little one up in my arms and carry him out to the kitchen where I place him on the counter and then I am applying a healing cream onto his wounds and bruises. However, before I can do anything else the vision changes again and this time I am wearing some athletic clothing with mini-Kota wearing the same and soon enough I am teaching him self-defense. My heart sores a bit thinking about our future together, my boy, my family.

The vision fades and the ballroom comes into focus again, the girl is looking at my again and again before I can open my mouth to say anything I feel her arms wrapping around my neck and her drawing me into her, hugging. I whisper sweet words into her ear as I can feel that she is very emotional after our vision. Soon enough, to soon if you ask me, she pulls away and tells me that she says that she has to use the bathroom and excuses herself. I reluctantly let her go, but as she goes to the bathroom I go over to my brothers, the fat face eating grin that Gabriel is spotting is no doubt an exact copy of the one on my face.